• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Shipping: Recruit's Order Still Not Shipped

In summary, there were several issues with shipping that were discussed. One person's order had not shipped as of yet, another had experienced a delay in receiving a confirmation email and their order not showing up on their tracker. It was suggested that they call home office to resolve any issues with their payment method. Another person had a similar issue and it was resolved by contacting home office. It was also mentioned that there may have been an issue with the debit card used for payment. The problem was eventually resolved and the order was shipped. It was acknowledged that these issues can be discouraging for new recruits.
erin
Has anyone heard if there's a big back-up with shipping?? One of my recruits has been trying to get through to home office and has been e-mailing all week. She submitted a show on Feb. 3. The money came out of her account on Feb. 9. The order still has not shipped as of today 2/19.

Re: ShippingThat wouldn't be a shipping issue persay. She can check the status in CC under shipment status. I will tell her if it was ever actually shipped, maybe FedEx lost it or it never left the warehouse (happened to me before). You can also see what day they are currently working on at the top of the page. I submitted a show Sunday and it shipped yesterday so I know that they are really fast right now.

Re: ShippingMine I submitted on Feb 1st was not delivered till Feb 11th & 12th but the money came out of my account on Feb 6th! They are taking the money quicker now. She does need to call HO. There was a 5 hour callback earlier today and after 15 minutes on hold with two sleepy grandkids, I hung up!

Re: ShippingShe needs to call. This should have been delivered already. If you wait on hold, they pick up pretty quick.

Re: ShippingThanks for the input!! I talked more with her about it and yes, there is definatly a problem. She submitted the show, got the confirmation e-mail, then it's like the show fell off the face of the earth until the money came out of her acct. It's not showing up on her tracker, it's not showing up on her shipment status page, it's like it didn't happen other than the money. She's been trying to get ahold of HO all week. She's a school teacher, so she can only sit on hold in the evenings. I tried for her yesterday and hung up after 72 minutes. It wasn't offering a call back.............She has sent 2 e-mails too. Hopefully today she can work on it again.

Re: ShippingThe same thing happened to my supply order. I placed it on 2/2/09...and I never even got a confirmation email. I called HO last week and they told me - yes - it was received. I checked every day this week and it still wasnt showing up! The money came out of my account yesterday and I sent another email to the solution center. By the Grace of God - it is showing up as "picking" today. I take this as a good sign - the light at the end of the tunnel...however I heard that due to the economy, the light at the end of the tunnel had to be shut off! (joke);)

Re: Shipping
erin said:
Thanks for the input!! I talked more with her about it and yes, there is definatly a problem. She submitted the show, got the confirmation e-mail, then it's like the show fell off the face of the earth until the money came out of her acct. It's not showing up on her tracker, it's not showing up on her shipment status page, it's like it didn't happen other than the money. She's been trying to get ahold of HO all week. She's a school teacher, so she can only sit on hold in the evenings. I tried for her yesterday and hung up after 72 minutes. It wasn't offering a call back.............She has sent 2 e-mails too. Hopefully today she can work on it again.

My recruit had a problem like that. Eventually HO said there was something wrong w/ the debit account number she entered. HO gave her a new number and still had a problem. Eventually HO straightened it out, but sucks she had so much trouble w/ her first show. Kind of discouraging.

Re: ShippingTo follow up, in case someone else has this problem in the future.............
My recruit finally got a call back from HO and was able to speak to someone. There was a debit card holding everything up. Where her notice was 2 weeks ago, we don't know. She'd been checking her e-mail and voice mail looking for it when the order wasnt' shipping. So, it's all resolved now and the order is on it's way.

Related to Delayed Shipping: Recruit's Order Still Not Shipped

1. Why is my recruit's order still not shipped?

There could be a few reasons for the delay in shipping your recruit's order. It could be due to a high volume of orders, unexpected inventory shortages, or an issue with the shipping carrier. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to get the order shipped as soon as possible.

2. How long does it usually take for a recruit's order to ship?

We strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible. However, for recruit orders, there may be a slight delay as we process and verify the new consultant's information. This can take 1-2 business days. Once the information is verified, the order will be shipped.

3. Can I cancel the recruit's order if it hasn't shipped yet?

If you would like to cancel the recruit's order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of the order, we may be able to cancel it. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, we are unable to cancel it.

4. Will the recruit's order be shipped to my address or theirs?

The recruit's order will be shipped directly to their address. This allows them to receive the products they need to start their business as quickly as possible. If there are any issues with the shipping address, please contact our customer service team to make any necessary changes.

5. Is there any way to expedite the shipping of the recruit's order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the shipping of recruit orders at this time. Our team is working diligently to get the orders processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • smspamperedchef