• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Show-Still Says Not Ready

In summary, Sheryl believes that if the show has already been submitted, then there is no need to worry. The show will eventually be pushed off the bottom of the visible list and there is no need to worry.
SnowChef
I submitted a show quite a while back, already received the products, and on PP3 the show still shows Not Ready in the status column. Any suggestions?

Sheryl

Did one of the credit cards expire in the meantime? That's changed the status on some of my older shows.

Yikes, I haven't heard anything about that... but the show has never said submitted in that column from the day I put it in. I remember it said success when I submitted it back on 3/2.

Sheryl

Can you click on the finish tab in the show and see if anything comes up? It could be something you accidently altered after sending in the show and it is throwing the money off or something similar...

I did click the finish button and it had no problems, and I thought about actually clicking the submit button again (wondering if it will come up and say it was already submitted, and then adjust itself??) But I don't want to get charged twice for the show....

Sheryl

I wouldn't worry about it if they already received their products. I have a couple of shows that have that. One was because of a credit card number expiring (after I sent the show in so it's no problem for me to worry about) & a couple others because I was using my laptop & my main computer for PP & a couple of times forgot to save to my flash drive when I updated & then rebooted from my flash drive so the sent info wasn't there. I've just ignored it b/c HO already received it & the people already had their products, but now that I'm using P3 (just on my laptop so I don't have that problem anymore!) it has that red dot with not ready for a few shows.

I guess I am not too worried about it, but when I look at the reports for sales, it doesn't include it in Show sales, only in non-show sales?

Oh well...thanks for the input though!

Sheryl

SnowChef said:
I guess I am not too worried about it, but when I look at the reports for sales, it doesn't include it in Show sales, only in non-show sales?

Oh well...thanks for the input though!

Sheryl

Was it a cooking show or a catalog show? Catalog shows are considered non-shows. Only cooking shows & wedding showers are considered shows for show sales.

Oh hmmm, I think you are right pamperedgirl. The non-show total looks like a catalog show and part of another catalog show not submitted yet.

So I guess I shouldn't worry about it, I am just being anal and wanting the little blue check mark in the box next to it!
Thanks!

Just book more shows and eventually it'll get pushed off the bottom of the visible list, then you won't have to worry about it. :)

Sounds like a plan!! thanks!!

Related to Submitted Show-Still Says Not Ready

1. What does it mean when my submitted show still says "Not Ready"?

When your submitted show says "Not Ready", it means that the host has not yet finalized the show and selected their free products and discounts. Once the host has completed these steps, the show will be marked as "Ready" and you can begin processing orders.

2. How long does it typically take for a submitted show to become "Ready"?

The amount of time it takes for a submitted show to become "Ready" can vary depending on the host and their schedule. It is best to communicate with the host and remind them to finalize their show in a timely manner so you can begin processing orders.

3. Can I process orders from a submitted show that is still marked as "Not Ready"?

No, you cannot process orders from a show that is still marked as "Not Ready". You must wait for the host to finalize the show and for it to become "Ready" before you can begin processing orders.

4. Will I receive commission for sales made from a submitted show that is not yet "Ready"?

Yes, you will still receive commission for sales made from a submitted show even if it is not yet marked as "Ready". However, you will not be able to process these orders until the show is marked as "Ready".

5. Can I make changes to a submitted show that is still marked as "Not Ready"?

Yes, you can make changes to a submitted show as long as it is still marked as "Not Ready". Once the show is marked as "Ready", you will no longer be able to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • ChefBeckyD