• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit a Show for Someone Else on P3 | Second User Question

In summary, you can add another user to P3 by going to "file" then "manage users" and adding the new user.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Has anyone submitted a show for someone else on P3? My new consultant is ready to submit her first show but hasn't received her kit yet. I was going to try to add her to mine just to get her show in.

Go to "file" then "manage users" and you can add another user. :)

I saw that "manage users" in the What's new?

Couldn't find out how to switch between the users easily, though- there's precious little help on that. You might want to talk to tech support before adding a new user.

why not just let her install P3 using your disk? She then can get any updates online.

coriatc said:
Go to "file" then "manage users" and you can add another user. :)

that's cool! didn't know that feature had been added! Love it! Especially since I have a few consultants who do not have a computer and have been using my desktop to submit shows!

Beware using this new feature. It seems to have some bugs in it. I've called HO twice because now it's having me log my downline in as the Primary User. If I don't, it tells me Invalid Consulatant Number and all I can do is end the program.

Anyway - I have a ticket open with HO to provide some documentation. I very well could be using it incorrectly, but without directions on how to use it, who knows?

It is NOT difficult. I figured it out completely on my own with no help from ANYONE. And I am computer illiterate so that is saying something! LOL

All you do is go to "file"...and then "manage user". Add your new user ( you will have to have her consutlant # and password to do so.)

Then everytime you start up P3 a little box will pop up and ask which user you would like to use ( there will be a scroll down menu to choose from....it will say primary for you and then whoever else you enter as a user will be listed below "primary". Click on their name and then make sure the blue bar at the top of the screen says Pampered Parter Plus - Whoever's name is using it - Consultant #.

I haven't found out how to switch between users without shutting the program down and opening it again, but I really haven't ever had a need to do so, so......

Anywhoo...hth

Ya, I ended up figuring it out just fine. Of course now I have to delete her once she gets her own P3 up and running...

One can also download P3 from consultants corner.

Christ Follower said:
Ya, I ended up figuring it out just fine. Of course now I have to delete her once she gets her own P3 up and running...

I still have my recruit on mine from when she submitted her first show. I never deleted her, just in case she had an issue with her computer or anything...then I don't have to get all of her info again. It will still be there.

The only way to switch between users is to close P3 down and re-open it, when it asks you which user...hopefully they'll change that. (But then again, it assures that you're under the correct user and not putting one of your shows under another consultant's #).

elizabethfox said:
I still have my recruit on mine from when she submitted her first show. I never deleted her, just in case she had an issue with her computer or anything...then I don't have to get all of her info again. It will still be there.

Best to my knowledge there isn't a way to delete another user. If anyone knows how I'd like to know.

What is P3 and how does it work?

P3 is a feature on Pampered Chef's website that allows users to submit a show for someone else. It is a great way to share your love for Pampered Chef products with friends and family while earning rewards and discounts on your own purchases.

Who can I submit a show for on P3?

You can submit a show for anyone who is not already a Pampered Chef host or consultant. This includes friends, family, coworkers, and even yourself if you have not hosted a Pampered Chef show before.

How do I submit a show for someone else on P3?

To submit a show for someone else on P3, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "P3 | Second User Question" link. From there, you can enter the name and email address of the person you want to submit the show for. They will then receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their show.

What are the benefits of submitting a show for someone else on P3?

There are several benefits to submitting a show for someone else on P3. First, the person you submit the show for will receive a special discount on their first Pampered Chef purchase. Additionally, you will earn rewards and discounts on your own purchases when your referred person hosts a show and makes a purchase.

Can I submit a show for more than one person on P3?

Yes, you can submit a show for multiple people on P3. Just make sure to enter their information separately when filling out the form. Each person will receive their own unique link to redeem their show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvinpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nfldfran
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • ChefMichele1