• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Is Just "Timing" as I Am Trying to Submit!!

In summary, P3 is timing out while I am trying to submit a show. I have had to Ctrl + Alt + delete to get out of it twice now!! The update earlier this week screwed my P3 up big time! It's been 2 days and PC can't figure out what is wrong. I think my next step will be deleting it all and trying to reinstall with a restore of my info!
pampered.chris
Gold Member
P3 is timing out while I am trying to submit a show. I have had to Ctrl + Alt + delete to get out of it twice now!!

What is going on? How do I fix this? I am going to shut down completely and try again, but has anyone else had this problem?

Have you done the update that came out earlier this week?

The update earlier this week screwed my P3 up big time! It's been 2 days and PC can't figure out what is wrong. I think my next step will be deleting it all and trying to reinstall with a restore of my info! I am glad that they are working the kinks out before just switching everyone over to it! Could have been a disaster if they waited til the last minute to say here ya go, make it work!

My cluster-mate is having the same problem ... she is on dial up but still ... it is taking half an hour.It is also WAY too long for a call-back.She is thinking of mailing in her shows but is afraid they won't get it on time ... I'd offer her my machine but I can't see any way of sending in the order without it showing up under my name.

P3 lets you add another user... I added my new Recruit because she doesn't have any internet right now so she'll be submitting on mine. You click "File", then "Manage Users" and it lets you add one there... From now on though whenever you sign in, it will ask which user...which is no problem for me!

Okay so now I have re-started my computer, installed any updates that needed installed and when I try to submit the show, it fails. It doesn't show submitted on my end. I think I will put a call in to find out if they received it or maybe enter it as a brand new show?! What do you all think?

Related to P3 Is Just "Timing" as I Am Trying to Submit!!

What is P3 and why is timing important when submitting it?

P3 stands for Pampered Chef's Party Plan, which is a system for hosting and selling products through in-home parties. Timing is important when submitting P3 because it determines when your party will take place and when your guests will be able to place orders.

When should I submit P3?

It is recommended to submit P3 at least 2 weeks before your desired party date. This allows enough time for your consultant to prepare and for guests to RSVP and place orders.

What happens if I submit P3 late?

If you submit P3 less than 2 weeks before your party date, there may not be enough time for guests to RSVP and place orders. Your consultant may also have limited availability for your party date, so it's best to submit P3 on time.

Can I change the date or time of my party after submitting P3?

Yes, you can change the date or time of your party by contacting your consultant. However, keep in mind that changing the date may affect the availability of your consultant and the ordering timeline for your guests.

Is there a fee for submitting P3?

No, there is no fee for submitting P3. However, your consultant may require a deposit to secure your party date, which will be applied towards your purchase or refunded if the party is cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • straitfan