• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit My Paparazzi Show from My DH's Laptop? | PP Question

Summary: You can submit a show from your home computer if you have P3 loaded on it. You will need to back up your files first, and then do a "Restore" on the laptop.
Jennie4PC
I am sure this has been asked many times but if I put P3 on my DH's laptop can I submit a show on it? Or do I have to submit the show from my home computer? The reason I ask is I have a show tonight and she wants to close next mon cause I will be out of town for Thanksgiving. If I can submit the show from UT on DH laptop then I was going to see if I could call her Sat in between all our little planned activities and submit it from there. The reason I want to do this is because I am sure this show will get me to 6k

My understanding is that you can. I have PP on both my laptop and my home computer - this is a recently aquired laptop and the reason I purchased it is partly because I do shows in VA every few months and I live in New Jersey. I didn't want hosts and customers to have to wait for me to get home to process their shows. I think the key is in keeping them both updated with the shows you have submitted because you can't transfer just one show from one computer to the other.

As long as you have online access, you can submit it from whatever computer you load P3 onto. What you'll want to do is back up your files on your desktop first. Then load P3 into the laptop, and once it is set up, do a "Restore" on the laptop. Onc eyou are done submitting and whatever else you need to do, back up your file on the laptop. Then go back to your desktop and do a "Restore" there.

Thanks you guys. Good thinh I have a DH that an figure all the downloading for me.

Yes, do what Noora says you all your data will be intact.

You can also keep your P3 file on a jump drive and use it at ANY computer. Then it's always the latest updated version. You don't have to worry about having newer info on one computer and forgetting to update old info on another computer.

Related to Can I Submit My Paparazzi Show from My DH's Laptop? | PP Question

1. Can I submit my Paparazzi show from my DH's laptop?

Yes, you can submit your Paparazzi show from your DH's laptop as long as you have access to the internet and a web browser.

2. Do I need to have a specific type of laptop to submit my Paparazzi show?

No, you can use any laptop as long as it meets the minimum system requirements for running the Paparazzi show submission platform.

3. How do I submit my Paparazzi show from my DH's laptop?

To submit your Paparazzi show, you will need to log in to the Paparazzi show submission platform using your consultant ID and password. From there, you can follow the prompts to upload your show.

4. Can I submit my Paparazzi show from a mobile device instead of a laptop?

Yes, you can submit your Paparazzi show from a mobile device as long as it has a web browser and is connected to the internet. However, we recommend using a laptop for a better user experience.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my Paparazzi show?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting your Paparazzi show. The submission deadline is typically a few days after your show. It is important to check the submission guidelines for your specific show to ensure you meet the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • luvmypomeranian