• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Backups: How to Update Shows Without Resubmitting on Laptop

In summary, PP shows the shows as not submitted, but they are actually submitted. Carolyn needs to call tech support to figure out how to submit the shows without having to re-submit them.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I last backed up PP onto my flash drive on 4/27
I left for Atlantis on 5/1
What WAS on my computer was more up to date than what was on my laptop. But my computer crashed and all I have left is my laptop with the last 4.27 backup on my flashdrive.
So now I only have PP on the laptop while we work to recover this computer.

What is showing on PP on my laptop is 2 mid april shows as not submitted. How do I update those w/o resubmitting the shows? I want my Monthly Sales diary to be accurate...help?

So I am guessing that the shows were not submitted before the last time that you backed up to your flash drive? If not, then I don't think you show them as submitted without actually submitting it to HO.I would call tech support though, I bet they get this problem a lot...maybe you can submit it, and they can quickly "cancel" it....because it really would be a duplicate in their system..

dannyzmom said:
I last backed up PP onto my flash drive on 4/27
I left for Atlantis on 5/1
What WAS on my computer was more up to date than what was on my laptop. But my computer crashed and all I have left is my laptop with the last 4.27 backup on my flashdrive.
So now I only have PP on the laptop while we work to recover this computer.

What is showing on PP on my laptop is 2 mid april shows as not submitted. How do I update those w/o resubmitting the shows? I want my Monthly Sales diary to be accurate...help?
Do you have a paper trail for those shows? The only thing I can think is that you can enter the info by hand if you have it but the show won't be "submitted" according to your PP reports.

Carolyn,
I had that EXACT same problem!!!! I just re-entered the shows/orders, but now they aren't listed as submitted. Every time I go to submit another show, it asks me if I want to submit the other one...VERY annoying. Let us know what you find out about that problem. I'm curious too!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about your computer crash and the loss of your recent data. I understand how important it is to have an accurate Monthly Sales diary. In this situation, the best solution would be to manually update the shows that were not submitted in mid-April. You can do this by entering the sales and orders from those shows into the system. This way, your Monthly Sales diary will reflect the correct information.If you need any assistance with this process, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Pampered Chef support team. They can guide you through the steps and help ensure that your diary is accurate.I also recommend setting a reminder to back up your data regularly, to avoid situations like this in the future. Thank you for being a valuable consultant and for your dedication to keeping accurate records.Best,

1. What is "Question for the Techies"?

"Question for the Techies" is an online platform where individuals can ask technical questions and receive answers from a community of knowledgeable tech experts.

2. How do I ask a question on "Question for the Techies"?

To ask a question, simply click on the "Ask a Question" button on the homepage and fill out the form with your question and any relevant details. Make sure to choose the appropriate category for your question.

3. Can I answer questions on "Question for the Techies"?

Yes, anyone can answer questions on "Question for the Techies" as long as they have expertise in the topic being asked about. You can browse through the questions and choose which ones you would like to answer.

4. Is "Question for the Techies" a free service?

Yes, "Question for the Techies" is completely free for both asking and answering questions. We believe in making knowledge accessible to everyone.

5. Are all the answers on "Question for the Techies" reliable?

The answers on "Question for the Techies" are provided by a community of tech experts, so they are generally reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of every answer. It is always a good idea to do your own research and use your own judgement when implementing advice from the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • strasfamily