• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing an Open Show Issue: How to Mark a Recovered PPP Backup as Closed

In summary, "Showing a Show Submitted" refers to publicly displaying a show that has been submitted for consideration. The submission process varies and typically involves following specific guidelines and submitting through a designated platform or to a specific individual. The selection process also varies and can involve a panel of judges, a single person, or a committee. Criteria for selecting shows may include quality, relevance, and availability of resources. There may be a cost associated with submitting a show, but this varies and should be carefully researched.
I had something go wrong with my laptop the other day and had to reinstall PPP. It recovered teh backup just fine - unfortunately it had not backed up since I had submitted my last show. I backed up just prior to submitting it. So now it's showing up on my shows list as still being an "open" show. I don't think it really matters (does it?) but my OCD self doesn't like seeing that red dot there. Is there anyway I can override it and marked it closed?

You can Finalize it, but you just can't submit it again.

I have my first show ever in my P3 with a red dot, because for whatever reason (I can't remember why, now) I submitted it by mail. As time passes, the Finish tab keeps adding red dots as items get retired and because P3 now requires a zip code for credit cards. All you can really do is do another 11 shows, and it'll fall far enough down that you won't see the red dot. :D

I did try clicking the "close show" button, but it just takes me to the screen to submit a new show. Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!P.S. I will be sure to backup right before submitting from now on!Unfortunately, there is no way to manually mark a show as closed in PPP. The red dot will remain until you submit a new show or until the system automatically marks it as closed after a certain period of time without any activity. However, you can always reach out to the PPP support team and explain your situation. They may be able to manually mark the show as closed for you.

Related to Fixing an Open Show Issue: How to Mark a Recovered PPP Backup as Closed

What does "Showing a Show Submitted" mean?

"Showing a Show Submitted" refers to the process of publicly displaying or presenting a show that has been submitted for consideration. This could include a theatrical performance, art exhibition, film screening, or any other type of creative production.

How do I submit a show for consideration?

The submission process varies depending on the specific show or event. Typically, you will need to follow specific guidelines and submit your show through a designated platform or to a specific individual. It is important to carefully read and follow all instructions to ensure your submission is considered.

Who decides which shows are selected for showing?

The selection process also varies depending on the show or event. In some cases, a panel of judges or curators will review submissions and choose which shows to include. In other cases, the decision may be made by a single person or a committee. It is important to research the selection process for the specific show you are interested in submitting to.

What are the criteria for selecting shows to be shown?

The criteria for selecting shows can vary greatly depending on the show or event. Some common factors that may be considered include the quality and originality of the show, its relevance to the theme or focus of the event, and the availability of resources and space. Again, it is important to research the specific criteria for the show you are interested in submitting to.

Is there a cost associated with submitting a show for consideration?

In some cases, there may be a fee for submitting a show for consideration. This helps cover the costs of reviewing and selecting shows, as well as organizing and promoting the event. However, not all shows or events require a submission fee. It is important to carefully read all guidelines and instructions to determine if there is a cost associated with submitting your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • slapsappyhappy