• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Show Saying 'No Longer Sent'

In summary, "Past Show Saying 'No Longer Sent'" is a term used by Pampered Chef to indicate that a previous host of a cooking show is no longer receiving benefits or rewards for that particular show. This may be because the show date has passed and the benefits or rewards for that show have expired, or the host may have chosen not to redeem their rewards for that particular show. Unfortunately, once a show has been marked as "No Longer Sent," the rewards cannot be redeemed. To avoid missing out on rewards, hosts should redeem their rewards within the designated time frame and communicate with their Pampered Chef consultant to ensure all necessary steps have been taken.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Hey, anyone else had a past show that has been submitted, pd. for and delivered now saying not sent in P3?? The check mark is gone from in front of one of my Sept. 08 shows. I contacted TS and they told me it was a glitch in the program and they would send it on to be fixed. That was over a month ago. Wonder if they let consultants know when the glitch if fixed. There were no suggestions on how to get the blue check mark back. Anyone out there know how?

I'm just bumping this since no one has responded....maybe no one else has had this problem....

My director said that sometimes happens if you go back in to look at stuff in that show. Not sure I've had it happen on P3, but it did in the older program.

1. What does "Past Show Saying 'No Longer Sent'" mean?

"Past Show Saying 'No Longer Sent'" is a term used by Pampered Chef to indicate that a previous host of a cooking show is no longer receiving benefits or rewards for that particular show.

2. Why does the past show say 'No Longer Sent'?

This may be because the show date has passed and the benefits or rewards for that show have expired, or the host may have chosen not to redeem their rewards for that particular show.

3. Will the host still receive any benefits or rewards for the past show?

No, unfortunately the host will no longer receive any benefits or rewards for the past show once it has been marked as "No Longer Sent."

4. Can the host redeem their rewards for a past show after it has been marked as "No Longer Sent"?

No, once a show has been marked as "No Longer Sent," the rewards cannot be redeemed. It is important for hosts to redeem their rewards within the designated time frame to avoid missing out.

5. How can I ensure that my rewards will not be marked as "No Longer Sent"?

To avoid missing out on rewards, hosts should redeem their rewards within the designated time frame. Additionally, they can communicate with their Pampered Chef consultant to make sure all the necessary steps have been taken to ensure their rewards are sent and received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bearydutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • ChefColleen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pjpamchef