• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Accessing Past Theme Show Recipes on Canadian CC?

In summary, the Theme Show Recipe Archives are a collection of expertly designed recipes specifically for Pampered Chef theme shows. These recipes can be accessed through a consultant account on the website or by attending a theme show. They are customizable to fit personal preferences and can be saved in a personal recipe box on the website. The archives are regularly updated with new recipes and changes made based on customer feedback.
kkimpinski
Does anyone else have problems accessing the past theme show recipes on the Canadian CC? I've contacted HO about this but they don't seem to know how to fix it. I can open some of them but not others. (for example I can open Primavera Risotto recipe but not Profiterole Puffs) Any ideas??

Kim

, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the past theme show recipes on the Canadian CC. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas on how to fix it. You might try searching for the recipe on other websites, or asking your fellow CC members if they know where to find it. Good luck!

I have also experienced similar issues with accessing past theme show recipes on the Canadian CC. It seems to be a recurring issue and I have not found a solution either. It could be a technical glitch with the website, so I recommend reaching out to HO again and possibly trying to access the recipes on a different device or browser. If that doesn't work, you may just have to wait for the issue to be resolved by the website team.

Related to Having Trouble Accessing Past Theme Show Recipes on Canadian CC?

What is the purpose of the Theme Show Recipe Archives?

The Theme Show Recipe Archives serve as a collection of recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef theme shows. These recipes are created by our team of experts and are tailored to fit various themes such as holiday gatherings, weeknight dinners, and more.

How can I access the Theme Show Recipe Archives?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the Theme Show Recipe Archives through your consultant account on our website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Recipes" section to find the archives. If you are not a consultant, you can view a limited selection of recipes on our website or attend a theme show hosted by a consultant.

Are the recipes in the Theme Show Recipe Archives customizable?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be customizable to fit your personal taste and dietary restrictions. You can easily substitute ingredients, adjust serving sizes, and make other modifications to suit your needs.

Can I save recipes from the Theme Show Recipe Archives?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes from the archives to your personal recipe box on our website. This makes it easy to access and reference them in the future.

Do you update the Theme Show Recipe Archives regularly?

Yes, we are constantly adding new recipes and updating existing ones in the Theme Show Recipe Archives. We also take customer feedback into consideration and make changes accordingly. So be sure to check back often for new and improved recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sailortena
Replies