• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restoring Shows Without Deleting?

In summary, you can manually enter the shows you had on the desktop on the current computer you are using so it's there but those shows will always come up as unsubmitted (and be careful to not submit them again!).
slapsappyhappy
Silver Member
Hello,

I have been taking my (borrowed) laptop to shows, but my first shows from January were on my desktop. I would like to get all the shows on the same computer but when I put the USB with the backup file in the desktop, it says

"Note that restoring a backup will erase the current data and replace with the backup":yuck:

is there any way to just synch the shows and combine all the information without erasing anything? :confused: I want to get my new shows on my desktop since I borrow the laptop but I don't want to erase the data from the first shows. I searched the forum but I guess the people that go back and forth had already backed it up so it worked! Thanks!

Nope. The software isn't designed to sync, just to overwrite with a previous backup.

Have you already submitted shows from both compuers? Did you have duplicate show numbers?

This happened to me. So I just had to print oout all the infor from my desktop so i had a record. I think i had to change the cooking numbers so they were in order and not duplicated. Luckily I'm new so I didnt have a ton to print out- still stinks though. I wish it was all on my laptop.

You can manually enter the shows you had on the desktop on the current computer you are using so it's there but those shows will always come up as unsubmitted (and be careful to not submit them again!). Then once everything's on the laptop you can save it on to the desktop to sync. At that point the desktop will show those first shows as not submitted but at least the info will be there.

Call the tech guys at the Home Office!! My brand new Dell lap top crashed a couple shows in so I had to borrow my DH's laptop. Got the replacement Dell and was told basically the same thing by my director-enter the show info into the new one and remember to NOT submit. On a call about an order, the HO lady asked me if there was anything else I needed. I said 'Not unless you can help with computer problems!" She asked for more info and said I think the Tech Support guys can help you. They did! All I had to do was enter the customer info & products and the Tech Guys sent an update which 'closed' the shows on my end.

I think there is an option when you call in to route you to Tech.

What is "Restoring Shows Without Deleting"?

"Restoring Shows Without Deleting" is a feature on the Pampered chef website that allows you to recover any deleted shows without permanently deleting them from your account.

How do I use the "Restoring Shows Without Deleting" feature?

To use this feature, log in to your Pampered chef account and go to the "Shows" tab. Click on the "Deleted" tab and select the show you want to restore. Then, click on the "Restore" button to bring the show back to your active shows list.

Can I restore multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can restore multiple shows at once by selecting all the shows you want to restore and clicking on the "Restore" button. This will bring back all the selected shows to your active shows list.

Will restoring a show affect my sales or commission?

No, restoring a show will not affect your sales or commission. The show will be restored to its original state, including any orders or host rewards that were previously entered.

Is there a time limit for restoring a deleted show?

No, there is no time limit for restoring a deleted show. You can restore a show at any time as long as it is still in your "Deleted" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
K_Baker
  • SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttchic