• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Restore Was Done, Lost Things, Now What???

In summary, if you have lost items after a restore, you should first check your trash or recycle bin. If they are not there, you can try restoring from a previous backup or contacting customer service for assistance. There are various reasons why items may be lost after a restore, such as technical errors or accidental deletion. However, in most cases, you can recover lost items by checking your trash or recycle bin and restoring from a backup. To prevent losing items during a restore, it is important to regularly back up your data and double check the items included in the restore. The best way to avoid the need for a restore is to regularly back up your data and be cautious when making changes or deleting items.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Help Cheffers!

I deleted a show that didn't have orders but then realized that I wanted to keep it. I did a restore thinking that would bring it back...well.....that restore was from 11/20 and now I lost my Black Friday show and two individual orders and a personal order! Help!!!! Is there anything that I can do????

Karen :cry::cry::cry:

Well, I have no advice. But when the show doesn't have any orders and you delete it, you know you can just remake it in about 30 seconds? LOL

Sorry but there's nothing you can do. Have you submitted those orders to HO? If so it's not the worse thing that could happen. If you have any hard copies of the orders you could re-enter them - just know that they will show as unsubmitted on your P3.

I had no outstanding shows....just my expenses and such. Luckly, my black friday show had one customer and me...and I just got a cookbook to push it to $150.
I know the personal order I did and I think I can gather up my expenses again. :(

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. It can be really frustrating when technology doesn't work in our favor. I'm not sure if there is anything you can do to retrieve those lost orders, but I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help you find a solution or offer some advice on how to prevent this from happening in the future. In the meantime, try not to stress too much and remember that we are here to support each other as Cheffers. Hang in there!

Related to Help! Restore Was Done, Lost Things, Now What???

1. What should I do if my restore was done but I lost some items?

If you have lost items after a restore, the first thing you should do is check your trash or recycle bin to see if the items were accidentally deleted. If you cannot find them there, you can try restoring from a previous backup or contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why did I lose some items after my restore?

There are a few reasons why you may have lost items after a restore. It could be due to a technical error, accidental deletion, or the items may have been excluded from the backup. Our customer service team can help you determine the cause and find a solution.

3. Can I recover the lost items after a restore?

In most cases, you can recover lost items after a restore. As mentioned before, you can check your trash or recycle bin and try restoring from a previous backup. If those options do not work, our customer service team may be able to assist you in recovering the lost items.

4. Is there a way to prevent losing items during a restore?

While we cannot guarantee that you will never lose items during a restore, there are some steps you can take to minimize the risk. Make sure to regularly back up your data, and always double check the items that will be included in the restore before proceeding.

5. How can I avoid the need for a restore in the first place?

The best way to avoid the need for a restore is to regularly back up your data. This way, if any items are lost or accidentally deleted, you can easily restore them from a previous backup. It is also important to be cautious when making changes or deleting items from your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
c00p
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody