• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Pp Receipts Printing in a Foreign Numeric Type Language!

In summary, the computer on which the show was saved had a problem with the receipts and the driver for the printer was installed on the laptop.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm trying to print receipts from my show last week. You might remember that it's the first show I've done in months and it was over $1000 when it closed woohoo! I entered everything in my laptop like I normally do, backed it up on my jumpdrive, went to my desktop and restored from backup, all's fine....When I go to view the show and each individual order there's no problem however when I actually click the print receipt button either in each order or on the print sales receipts show all the orders come up with weird 8 digit numbers for the product number, no description, huge quantities for each item, not indiv. item total but then have a correct subtotal, tax, shipping and final total!

The only thing different from the last show I entered and printed until now is that my desktop crashed so I went to CC and downloaded the new version from there and then restored from my jumpdrive backup.

Any idea why this is or how the heck to fix it? I'd hate to spend another hour uninstalling and reinstalling the full version of PP on my desktop (slow internet) just to have it not work again!

I really need these receipts to mail out of town Monday!

Help!

you probably need to update your Adobe program. I think that is what it is. I have had that problem and called tech support, the problem was solved pretty easily.

Thanks so much, I'll give that a try. In the meantime I installed the driver for my printer onto my laptop (took forever) and printed them from it. Now to solve the desktop problem.

That has happened to me when I have tried to print some things on our network printer. If I print to the printer physicaly attached to my computer they come out fine. my computer geek husband has not been able to give me a reason this happens ...and I don't think he's really looked into it either.

This was happening a lot to me - and here's the weird way I "fixed" it. Once it was done processing and would show up in Adobe, I would scroll down quickly through the pages (just with my mouse on the screen) and look at everything - and for whatever reason, then it wouldn't print fine and then go haywire with the foreign weird stuff. But I imagine there is a more technical reason for it, like the Adobe issue!!

1. How do I change the language on my Pampered Chef receipt?

To change the language on your Pampered Chef receipt, follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Settings" section on your computer.
2. Click on "Region and Language".
3. Select the language you want to use from the drop-down menu.
4. Click "Save" to apply the changes.
5. Open your Pampered Chef software and print a new receipt to see the language change.

2. Why is my Pampered Chef receipt printing in a foreign numeric type language?

This may happen if your computer's region and language settings are not set to the same language as your Pampered Chef software. Make sure to change the language settings on your computer to match the language of your software to avoid this issue.

3. Can I customize the language on my Pampered Chef receipt?

Yes, you can customize the language on your Pampered Chef receipt. Follow the steps mentioned in the first question to change the language settings on your computer. You can also reach out to our customer support team for further assistance in customizing your receipt language.

4. How do I print a receipt in a specific language?

To print a receipt in a specific language, follow these steps:
1. Open the Pampered Chef software.
2. Click on "Settings".
3. Select the desired language from the drop-down menu.
4. Click "Save" to apply the changes.
5. Print a new receipt to see the language change.

5. My Pampered Chef receipt is printing in a different language than the one I selected. How do I fix this?

If your receipt is printing in a different language than the one you selected, make sure to check your computer's language settings and ensure it matches the language selected in your software. If the issue persists, contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Tracy99