• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restored PP: Including Updates from Backup

In summary, a "restored" Pampered Chef product is one that has been returned to its original working condition by trained technicians, including repairs, replacement of missing parts, and thorough cleaning. Restored products can be identified by a "restored" sticker and may have a slightly different appearance than new products. The benefit of purchasing a restored product is that it is more affordable and goes through the same testing and quality control as new products. Restored products can be returned within 30 days and are updated and restored regularly to keep inventory fresh.
northern_sunshine
If you restore PP from a backup (I restored my laptop from my desktop when setting it up on my laptop), will it include the product updates and program updates?

The restore is stuff you've entered - customers, orders, things like that. I believe you still need to do product updates (probably) and program updates (almost definitely) on your second machine.

Yes... do the updates manually!

What is a "restored" Pampered Chef product?

A restored Pampered Chef product is one that has been returned to its original working condition by our team of trained technicians. This could include repairing any damages, replacing missing parts, and thoroughly cleaning the product.

How can I tell if a product is restored?

Restored products will have a "restored" sticker on the packaging or on the product itself. Additionally, the product may have a slightly different appearance than a brand new one, but it will still function just as well.

What is the benefit of purchasing a restored product?

Purchasing a restored product can save you money compared to buying a brand new one. Restored products also go through the same rigorous testing and quality control as our new products, so you can trust that you are getting a high-quality item.

Can I return a restored product?

Yes, restored products are eligible for our standard return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How often are products restored and updated?

We are constantly updating and restoring products to ensure that we have a wide selection available for our customers. The frequency of updates and restorations can vary, but we strive to keep our inventory fresh and up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • ChefCKHall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
K_Baker
  • slapsappyhappy