• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost All My Pp+ Program on Computer

If you have files and shows saved, search for your workspace folder on the drive. That contains everything you need. Save it elsewhere, reinstall P3 and dump that folder back in.I hope you can recover your lost data.Is it a Dell? :rolleyes:thank you i am trying to do this restore thing a gain.believe me girl i wish i had bought a dell it was what i wanted to begin with. i let somebody else sell me on hp. thanks1HP is a very good company overall. I sold HP computers for years. The bottom of the line ones tend to be junk, but the mid- to high-end ones always worked well for me
28sal
well i came home tonite turned on my laptop and everything was restored to factory settings. all my pp+ page &info was gone i even tried restore and nothing came back up all my info that was currently on my laptop is gone . i guess i will have to call pc IT for help. i just bought this laptop last march and it has windows vista loaded on it. i wonder if anybody else out there has had any problems with thier windows vista? any comments would help. thanks.:cry:

I have vista and I love it. Vista doeasn't have anything to do with P3 disappearing. Did you back-up your P3? Try reloading it and restoring your data.

I can't imagine a PC just "resetting" itself.

If you have files and shows saved, search for your workspace folder on the drive. That contains everything you need. Save it elsewhere, reinstall P3 and dump that folder back in.

janetupnorth said:
I can't imagine a PC just "resetting" itself.

Is there someone else who has access to your computer? Maybe they had a little "oops" and forgot to tell you?

I hope you can recover your lost data.

Is it a Dell? :rolleyes:

thank you i am trying to do this restore thing a gain.

believe me girl i wish i had bought a dell it was what i wanted to begin with. i let somebody else sell me on hp. thanks1

HP is a very good company overall. I sold HP computers for years. The bottom of the line ones tend to be junk, but the mid- to high-end ones always worked well for me.No clue what happened here... my impression is what Linda said... computers don't restore themselves. I think somebody isn't telling you something.

I bought an HP Windows Vista laptop last spring too (probably the same one, they were on Sale at Circuit City and I needed to get one because I am a mac user and mac and PP weren't playing nice.)

I have had no issues with it, but I do ONLY use it for PP+ - however, when I had trouble initially installing PP+ the IT person from HO told me that PP+ was never tested on Vista, so there are workarounds - not sure if you need to do some special "workaround" to restore as well, but I would definitely call them!

1. What does "Lost All My Pp+ Program on Computer" mean?

"Lost All My Pp+ Program on Computer" refers to when the Pampered Chef consultant's computer is no longer recognizing or showing the Pampered Chef consultant's program, Pp+ (previously known as Pampered Partner).

2. Why did I lose my Pp+ program on my computer?

There are a few possible reasons for why you may have lost your Pp+ program on your computer. It could be due to a software update, a computer crash, or incorrect settings on your computer.

3. How can I get my Pp+ program back on my computer?

The first step is to try restarting your computer and see if the program reappears. If not, you can try reinstalling the program from the Pampered Chef website or contacting customer support for assistance.

4. Will I lose all my data if I lost my Pp+ program on my computer?

If you have been regularly backing up your Pp+ program, you should be able to restore your data once the program is reinstalled. However, if you did not back up your data, it may be lost.

5. How can I prevent losing my Pp+ program on my computer in the future?

To prevent losing your Pp+ program in the future, make sure to regularly back up your data and keep your computer's settings up to date. You can also try using a cloud-based storage system to store your data and access it from any device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luckystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • marionwilliams