• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Error with Pampered Partner Program on New Laptop

In summary, people are having problems with the new software and Windows Vista. Kelly suggests turning off your firewall and trying again, removing the program and reloading, or going to the download center on Consultants Corner and using that one if it doesn't work the second time around.
KellyRedHead
I purchased a new laptop and tried to loaded my program I have and it wouldn't load. So I called the HO and they said the one I have is too old and they would send me a new program CD to load.

It is the spring/summer 2007 which includes the PP3.

I am trying to load it and it is telling me "Pampered Partner has stopped working. A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

Anyone have an idea what I need to do?? I really want to start using my laptop at shows and I have no idea what this means? :confused:

Thanks in advance-
Kelly

My husband says to turn off your firewall and try again. Hope this helps

HiTry going to remove programs then under program files and see if there is a pampered partner already in there, if there is remove it and then reload using the disk they gave you. I know sometimes the discs then send don't work, the materials CD I got has nothing on it, and two other different CD's didn't work at all. You may want to even go to the download center on Consultants corner and using that one if it doesn't work the second time around.

Sounds like it is detecting a portion of the software and it didn't load completely?

Let me know how you make out.

Windows Vista?Just read folks are having issues with the new software and windows vista....you may need to call the tech support folks to get the update you might need.

I told HO that I had a new laptop with vista and they didn't seem to know quite what to tell me? Maybe they aren't even sure yet with the new Vista OS?
I will try shutting of the firewall (need to figure out how to do that:confused: ) If that doesn't work I will try and call the HO tomorrow and see if someone can tell me something else to do.

If I find out anything on the vista OS to help us install the new program PP3 I will let you all know.

Kelly

Different numberfor the Tech Support group can be found on consultants corner. I don't know if they are in the HO.

I just found someone talking on here about the new PP3 and how professional it looked, so I looked at mine, it looks the same as it always has.

Does anyone know if it is version 16.06? They stated you load, then go back after the computer reboots and open it up from the CD rom drive? How much more confusing can it get? LOL....what happened to load and go? LOL.....sometimes I wonder if we're not TOO technical in this day and age....LOL.....

If you load P3 correctly it will have a different icon than the chopper you currently see. Call tech support tomorrow and they will walk you through loading it. You will need to add and disconnect a few things. the number is the same 1-888-our-chef option 4. They are great. Vista is not...yet.

Oh, sorrythought it was a different number....my bad....I JUST after having it and thinking I had the new one, figured it out, and it is now loading up. The icon is different but I'm chomping at the bit to test it out....LOL....I'm SUPPOSED to be asleep right now....LOL....see, it's ADDICTIVE....LOL....

Thanks you guys, for all the help.....that's why I love this place....:D

Just another thought.
I don't know if this is any help but my new recruit was unable to load her program on her laptop because she is on dial up. The new PC program is much larger than the old version. I finally had to bring it to my house and load it for her. We have DSL.

KellyRedHead said:
I am trying to load it and it is telling me "Pampered Partner has stopped working. A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"
Kelly,
I had this problem with P3 myself. There is a glitch on the install CDs that causes some installations to look in the wrong place for the update when it starts up for the first time. Call Tech Support. They'll want the install log file (they'll tell you where it is), and will direct you to the updater directly.

Hope this helps!

1. Why am I experiencing an error when trying to use the Pampered Partner Program on my new laptop?

There could be several reasons for this error. It may be due to compatibility issues between your laptop's operating system and the Pampered Partner Program. It could also be caused by a corrupted installation or outdated software.

2. How can I fix the error with the Pampered Partner Program on my new laptop?

First, make sure that your laptop meets the minimum system requirements for the program. Then, check for any updates for your operating system and the Pampered Partner Program. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. If none of these solutions work, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I use the Pampered Partner Program on multiple devices?

Yes, you can install the program on multiple devices. However, you will need to use the same login credentials to access your account and make sure that the devices meet the minimum system requirements.

4. I am getting an error message when trying to log in to the Pampered Partner Program. What should I do?

First, make sure that you are using the correct login credentials. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Partner Program to a new laptop?

Yes, you can transfer the program to a new laptop by uninstalling it from the old laptop and installing it on the new one. However, you will need to use the same login credentials to access your account. If you encounter any issues during the transfer, please contact our customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dianevill