• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Submit a Show and Can't!

In summary, the host had not closed the show yet, and now has the rest of the orders. However, P3 is having complications and the host is trying again tomorrow morning.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I just was able to finally get the rest of the orders from a show I was supposed to close last week. Two of the customers have called wanting to know when to expect their products, and i told them the host had not closed the show yet.

Now i finally have the rest of the orders, and info all put in P3 and it won't let me submit it! The only thing i am getting is an attention icon because a lady ordered a pineapple wedger that is on backorder. So i go to submit the show and it says "Your submission to the Home Office failed. If this problem persists, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF."

I have no clue what's up.. the last show submitted went through fine... and i have done nothing new. I have updated and everything.

Anyone have this problem before and know how to fix it?

I have had this problem before. And I ended up finding out the next day that P3 was having complications. If you have everything in like you are suppose to and it still is not working...check your internet connection just to make sure it's working. And then the only thing I can suggest is trying again tomorrow morning. Oh and ya know what...sometimes that means that you have to go and do some updates on p3 try that too! Good luck!:)

Yep I have done the updates... when i click "submit" it acts asif it is going to go through... starts to apply data updates and then pops up with the above message.

I guess I will try again tomorrow morning.... and if i have to call tech support.

Did you do the updates before trying to submit, or was it trying to do it at the same time?Maybe it's a fluke thing for tonight. If all the updates are done, and you then click submit, what is the message it's giving you?

Hi there! I understand your frustration with trying to submit your orders and encountering an error message. I would recommend reaching out to the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF for assistance with this issue. They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and help you get your orders submitted successfully. In the meantime, you can also try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different web browser to see if that helps. Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck!

What is the process for submitting a show?

The process for submitting a show varies depending on the platform or network you are trying to submit to. Generally, you will need to have a completed pilot episode or script, a pitch deck, and a submission form or email address to send your materials to.

Why can't I submit my show?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to submit your show. It could be that the submission period has closed, the platform or network is not currently accepting submissions, or your materials do not meet the submission requirements. Make sure to carefully read the guidelines and instructions before attempting to submit.

How can I increase my chances of having my show accepted?

To increase your chances of having your show accepted, make sure to thoroughly research the platform or network you are submitting to and tailor your materials to their specific preferences and audience. It is also helpful to have a strong pitch and unique concept that stands out from other submissions.

Is there a cost to submit my show?

This also varies depending on the platform or network. Some may have a submission fee, while others may be free to submit to. Make sure to check the guidelines or contact the platform or network directly to find out if there is a cost associated with submitting your show.

What should I do if my show is rejected?

If your show is rejected, it is important to not get discouraged. Take the feedback provided and use it to improve your pitch and materials for future submissions. You can also look into other platforms or networks to submit to and continue to refine your concept and pitch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Beckycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • jgajmom