• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Submission in PPP: Failed to Submit Error

In summary, when a show fails to submit, it means the order and payment information did not successfully transfer to the Pampered Chef system. This can happen due to technical issues or incorrect information entered. However, the host will still receive their rewards as long as the show was entered correctly and orders were placed. To fix a failed show, try resubmitting or contacting customer service. Your commission will not be affected by a failed show, as long as the information was entered correctly. To prevent future issues, double-check all information before submitting.
Beckycooks
I was trying to submit a show in PPP and it said it failed to submit. Now it has a little clock next to it. I tried to view it, but it said I could not. I tried to resubmit and it still said it failed. I have never had this problem before. Does anyone know about this? Thanks:cry:

No, but I got the same message. Was wondering if I was the only one so I logged in to see if anyone else was having this issue. Guess something is down at HQ.

Have you done all your recent updates?

I thought PPP updated automatically when you opened it. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Becky

I had done updates just a couple of days ago, so did not think of that. Thanks Janet! Did the updates and it went just fine.

Beckycooks said:
I thought PPP updated automatically when you opened it. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Becky

It depends on how you have it set.

Great...No, you sometimes have to manually do updates.Go to:
Help
Check for Updates

I just figured out how to update. I updated and it went through. Thanks so much for the help!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone:chef:
Becky

I did the same but my message said pending , that never happened before. I did my updates

Okay...this happened to me on Friday. The HO tech said to right-click on the Show and hit "submit" on the drop-down menu. I had to do this 4 times before it went through. He said HO was doing updates and it sometimes did that even though you do update P3 when you are supposed to! Ahhhh...gotta love technology!

Related to Troubleshooting Show Submission in PPP: Failed to Submit Error

What does it mean when a show fails to submit?

When a show fails to submit, it means that the order and payment information from the show did not successfully transfer to the Pampered Chef system. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as technical issues or incorrect information entered.

Will my host still receive their host rewards if the show fails to submit?

Yes, as long as the show was entered correctly and the host's guests placed orders, the host will still receive their host rewards even if the show fails to submit. Our customer service team will manually process the order and ensure the host receives their rewards.

How can I fix a show that has failed to submit?

If a show has failed to submit, you can try resubmitting the order by clicking on the "Resubmit Show" button in the show details page. If that does not work, you can contact our customer service team for assistance in resolving the issue.

Will my commission be affected if a show fails to submit?

No, your commission will not be affected if a show fails to submit. As long as the show was entered correctly and the orders were placed, you will receive your commission for the show.

Is there a way to prevent shows from failing to submit in the future?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent shows from failing to submit, you can ensure that all information is entered correctly and accurately. Double-checking the show details before submitting can also help avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Cape_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • clshirk