• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Technical Difficulties with Show Submissions?

In summary, someone is having trouble transmitting their shows, someone is having trouble logging into CC, and someone is having trouble with their email and E-invites not being delivered.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone else having trouble transmitting shows tonight?

I'm gettying the message "transmission failed" when trying to submit my shows. I also cannot sign-on to CC ("experiencing technical difficulties....") so I guess they are related.

Anyone else having these issues? I've got several shows to submit and it's driving me crazy!

Yeah - something must be going on ay HO - I can't get into CC all of a sudden either.

I just tried to get into the website to set up a show online - and got the same message.

I know neither can I. I really need to find out some tax information and was not able to log in. I wonder what is going on.

mommylove_07 said:
I know neither can I. I really need to find out some tax information and was not able to log in. I wonder what is going on.

Just Google "tax rates by county" and you should be able to find what you need in the meantime.

yup... on hold now waiting for tech support.

Oh! Just got through (and I was going to hang up when I realized others were having a problem too!)

He said that their computers are temporarily down and should be up within a 1/2 hour.

Thanks Colleen. I called earlier and was on hold for an eternity (well, not THAT long!) Got tired of it and hung-up. I'll try again in a little while or in the morning.

Ya know, it would sure be nice if HO gave updates here on CS......hmmmmmm, at least then we'd actually know what was going on!

HA HA! That's funny. I guess that's why we have each other!

I was going to hang up when I saw that others were having problems. I thought it was me because I'm temporarily using my mom's computer until I get a new one and this is the first show I am submitting on hers so I thought it was me...

Just tried at 9:39 eastern time and it went through!

I'm glad to read it wasn't just me. I was in a panic when the error kept coming up and said can't validate consultant or something like that. I had put other shows through earlier. I did get the show to go through about 10 min ago.

pamperedlinda said:
Ya know, it would sure be nice if HO gave updates here on Chef Success......hmmmmmm, at least then we'd actually know what was going on!

Not all that long ago, (few days, maybe a week ago?) in the shout box Cheffers were complaining that CC was down, and a user, timk, I believe, jumped on and said it would be up soon. ChefAnn asked if he was from HO and he confirmed. So...they're watching. Gotta post it in the shout box. Then maybe you'll get a quick response to see what's going on:rolleyes: .

dianevill said:
Not all that long ago, (few days, maybe a week ago?) in the shout box Cheffers were complaining that CC was down, and a user, timk, I believe, jumped on and said it would be up soon. ChefAnn asked if he was from HO and he confirmed. So...they're watching. Gotta post it in the shout box. Then maybe you'll get a quick response to see what's going on:rolleyes: .
I don't understand the shoutbox thing ........ :confused:

okie dokie....I got them to transmit successfully!

The shout box on top of the screen in CS..someone had just posted something along the lines of "I can't get into CC. Anyone else?" and then this guy jumped on and replied that HO was working on it...He WAS from HO!!

It happened tonight too Diane. TimK again!

Talk about bad nights for technical problems with HO. I needed to get my tracking number for fedex because I had a second "undeliverable" this week. Fed Ex is hiring extras for the holidays and they can't figure out where I live.

If you add timk to your buddy list (under the control panel), then there'll be a plus (+) next to his name in the list of current users. Then you can see more easily whether he's logged on.

Something is still wrong..... If you noticed in the Shout box, E-Invitations and Customer emails from the website are not being delivered since yesterday. If anyone finds out anything else, please post!! I don't really want to call since I'm in Germany. Toll free isn't toll free from here.

We couldn't believe it! :yuck:

Lots of drama at our house the last couple of days.

High (? - think I mean LOW) lights: On Sunday DH hit a deer and broke his car and my laptop died (separate incidents). I spent the whole day Monday on the phone banging my head against the wall trying to get the insurance and service worked out, :grumpy: he left his work laptop with EVERYTHING in it in the car they picked him up in to get his rental,:mad: kept losing power when trying to transfer files from the dead laptop to the desktop, problem downloading the update for PP to get to 7.1 so DH decided to uninstall PP and reinstall from the PC website to get that version and the site was down with technical dificulties. :eek: :cry:

Oh, well. This too shall pass. Thankfully in all of this no one was injured - it's just stuff.

It gets better! Today I'm going to get a new laptop :sing: and DH will set it up for me in the next day or so. Hopefully his car won't take too long to fix and will truely be fixed. Oh, and he's been working 80-95 hour weeks (no exaggeration) on a project at work which has every sign of being totally successful!:sing: Now if I could just get some more people to get on my November calendar...

1. How can I troubleshoot issues with transmitting my show?

First, check your internet connection to ensure it is stable and strong. If you are using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. If the issue persists, contact our technical support team for further assistance.

2. The video is not playing properly during my show. How can I fix this?

Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. If the video is still not playing properly, try refreshing the page or switching to a different browser. If the issue continues, contact our technical support team for help.

3. I am unable to hear the audio during my show. How do I resolve this?

Check your computer's volume and make sure it is turned up. Also, ensure that the audio is not muted in the video player. If the issue persists, try using headphones or external speakers. If the problem still persists, contact our technical support team for further assistance.

4. The video keeps buffering and is not playing smoothly. What can I do?

This could be due to an unstable internet connection. Try closing any other programs or applications that may be using your internet bandwidth. You can also try lowering the video quality by clicking on the gear icon in the video player. If the issue continues, contact our technical support team for help.

5. I'm having trouble accessing the show link. What should I do?

First, make sure you are using the correct link provided by your consultant. If the link is correct and you are still unable to access the show, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the problem persists, contact our technical support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom