• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Else Still Having Trouble With Backing up P3?

In summary, CC is down and technical support is not available. The other day there was talk on here of some having this problem.bump ............bumpI haven't had a problem backing up. You'll probably get faster resolution if you call the solution center and pick the Tech Support option - and speak to a real person.I talked to HO technical support Re: continuing shutdown of P3 to update. It would not let me in. This went on a couple of days--not on Aug 1st. The tech support guy had me go into the applications on my computer and helped me resolve the problem. I have not tried backing up yet, but finally P3 is usable.
jrstephens
I still cannot back up after it updating over the weekend. This was an update after the big one on August 1st. I was going to email technical support today but cannot since CC is down and I do not know their address without CC. Does anyone have it? Is anyone else still having this problem? I know the other day there was talk on here of some having this problem.

bump ............bump

I haven't had a problem backing up. You'll probably get faster resolution if you call the solution center and pick the Tech Support option - and speak to a real person.

I sent them an email. I will try calling them when I am at home in case they need me sitting at my computer.

I talked to HO technical support Re: continuing shutdown of P3 to update. It would not let me in. This went on a couple of days--not on Aug 1st. The tech support guy had me go into the applications on my computer and helped me resolve the problem. I have not tried backing up yet, but finally P3 is usable. Call them--I bet they will help.

Call HO for sure. I'm still not having any problems. I'm guessing something went funky and only they can fix it.

I had to call yesterday.
He told me I didn't have enough RAM to run my program w/ anything else running.
Guess I need to make an investment...

I am going to try to call them tomorrow or Friday so I can call them from home.

My RAM should not be a problem. Or at least I sure hope not b/c I do not have the money to spend on any computer upgrades.

Everytime I shut down P3 since the update I get a funky message in a box, I dont even remember what it says. Has anyone else been getting a message when shutting down? I dont think it has automatically backed up since the update, it did before the update! I guess I need to call them too.

amerrigan said:
Everytime I shut down P3 since the update I get a funky message in a box, I dont even remember what it says. Has anyone else been getting a message when shutting down? I dont think it has automatically backed up since the update, it did before the update! I guess I need to call them too.
I've been getting that, too. And I don't believe that P3 has an auto-backup feature (unless I just didn't see it after a prior program update).

I get that funky message box too. Mine will ask me once a week if I want to back up - it does not automaitcally do it. I have not been able to run a pack up since one of the updates over the weekend.

Related to Is Anyone Else Still Having Trouble With Backing up P3?

1. Why am I having trouble backing up my P3?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble backing up your P3. It could be due to a poor internet connection, an outdated software version, or a technical issue with your device. We recommend checking your internet connection and updating your software before attempting to back up your P3 again. If the issue persists, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

2. How do I back up my P3?

To back up your P3, you will need to connect your device to a computer with the Pampered Chef Recipe Manager software installed. Once connected, open the software and click on the "Backup" option. Follow the prompts to complete the backup process. If you need further assistance, please refer to the user manual or contact our customer support team.

3. Can I back up my P3 to the cloud?

Yes, you can back up your P3 to the cloud using the Pampered Chef Recipe Manager software. Simply select the "Cloud Backup" option instead of "Backup" in the software. This will allow you to access your recipes from any device with the software installed and connected to the same account.

4. How often should I back up my P3?

We recommend backing up your P3 regularly to ensure you do not lose any important recipes or data. Depending on your usage, we suggest backing up at least once a week or after making significant changes to your recipe collection.

5. What should I do if my P3 backup fails?

If your P3 backup fails, please check your internet connection and ensure you have the latest software version installed. If the issue persists, try restarting both your device and the computer with the software. If the problem continues, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Daron