• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Viewing NewsWire? Any Solutions?

In summary, there may be various reasons for not being able to see images on Newswire, such as a unstable internet connection or issues with the browser's cache and cookies. Similarly, the page may not be loading due to slow internet or website issues, in which case refreshing the page or clearing browser data may help. If unable to view videos, ensure the latest version of Adobe Flash is installed and try a different browser. Links may not be working due to incorrect clicking or browser issues, in which case trying a different browser or clearing data may help. For accessing Newswire on mobile, a strong internet connection and trying different devices or browsers may resolve the issue. If problems persist, please contact customer service for assistance.
hperschnick
Anyone else having trouble viewing the NewsWire? I had it in my inbox this morning (and the last one we got also). It is just a lot of words and "code" - I can't read it and there are no pictures or anything else...

Anyone have this problem - any ideas on how to fix it from you computer gurus? I haven't looked on CC yet to see if I can view it there!!

I think because it's in HTML code - can you change your email program to read html?

You need to have an HTML-enabled email program to read it. If you still can't see it, you can go to consultant's corner and see them there.

Change what - where?!?! I'll have to have my husband look at it - I'm clueless with changing stuff around.

I did go look for it on CC after I posted this - I'm going to hate having to do that each time we get one if DH can't fix it for me!

thanks ladies!

1. Why can't I see the images in Newswire?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure your internet connection is stable. If it is, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why is the Newswire page not loading?

This could be due to a slow internet connection or an issue with the website. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem continues, please reach out to our customer service team.

3. I am unable to see the videos on Newswire. What should I do?

Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed on your computer. If you do and are still experiencing issues, try using a different browser. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Why are the links on Newswire not working for me?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are clicking on the links correctly. If the issue persists, try using a different browser or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem continues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

5. I am having trouble accessing Newswire on my mobile device. What should I do?

Make sure you have a strong internet connection and try refreshing the page. If the problem continues, try accessing Newswire on a different device or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cajunchelle
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • missyciccolella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann