• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble viewing sales stats for Sept?

K
karlene
Is there any director or anyone else having trouble today viewing the undated stats for the cluster as to sales for Sept. Mine is showing up anything, as any shows being submitted from anyone in my cluster nor my own...and I know for certain shows were turned it..Usually by 9am my time I have things showing up to see how my cluster did overall.

IPT isn't updated yet. I called HO an hour ago about 2 shows I submitted at 8:30 p.m. last night...they've received them but they are not updated in the other systems yet.

Me too! I have been checking all day. Hope it's up soon.

My shows I submitted last night aren't on my IPT, but they are showing up under my Incentives Calculator. It took a while for them to show up under shipping too, but they're there now. It must just be a big delay with the IPT.

Mine aren't there either. I was getting worried! I'm glad you called them Janet.

Mine are there now.

statsthanks everyone..thought it was just me...then when I went back and saw all the typos I did in that post...I just laughed to myself....sorry!!! Been a long couple of days....then to top it off, I'm on call for jury duty for the next 3 Weeks....yikes!!!!! Just what I need on top of things...and trying to keep 5 kids organized with all their events and school...oh well...guess this shall pass, too!!!
Have a great day everyone
karlene

Related to Having trouble viewing sales stats for Sept?

1. Why am I having trouble viewing sales stats for September?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble viewing sales stats for September. It could be a technical issue with the system, a problem with your internet connection, or a glitch in the data. It is best to contact your IT department or the relevant department in your company to troubleshoot the issue.

2. Is anyone else having trouble viewing the undated sales stats for the cluster?

It is possible that others in your cluster may also be experiencing the same issue. You can check with your colleagues or contact the relevant department to see if it is a widespread problem or just affecting you.

3. Why are there no shows showing up in my sales stats?

There could be delays in the submission of sales data, or the data may not have been updated yet. It is also possible that there were no sales made in your cluster during the specified time period. You can contact the relevant department to confirm if there are any issues with the data.

4. Is there a specific time when sales stats are usually updated?

The time of day when sales stats are updated may vary depending on the company's policies and processes. It is best to check with your company to find out the specific time when sales stats are usually updated.

5. What should I do if I know for certain that shows were turned in but they are not showing up in my sales stats?

If you are certain that shows were turned in but they are not appearing in your sales stats, you can contact the relevant department to report the issue. They will be able to investigate and provide a solution or explanation for the missing data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • pamperedlinda