• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing An Error: Sept 2007 Sales Diary for Cooking Show | HO Changes Needed?

In summary, a Month Sales Diary is a customizable tool that helps track sales and business activities for a month. It can be used to stay organized, plan goals, and analyze progress. It is available in both physical and digital formats and can be tailored to fit specific needs. It can also provide a clear overview of sales and business activities, identify areas for improvement, and track progress towards goals.
cbord
I just submitted a cooking show held 9/29.

When I submitted the show, I didn't change the month sales diary to Sept 2007 and now its showing under Oct. 2007 sales.

Do I have to call HO for them to change it do Sept 2007? I am only concern because the host order the host special (pots) and some guest order the Sept guest special.

As for which month this show shows under doesn't matter to me.

Are you talking about the sales diary in P3 or the Individual Performance Tracker on CC? I know the Individual Performance Tracker just keeps track of commissionable sales in a given month. That means it keeps track of when the show is submitted, not in which month it's held.I don't use P3 yet, so I don't know the answer there.

I am referring toP3. I just don't know if there;s going to be a problem-submitted a show with Sept host and guest specials and its showing under Oct sales in P3.

If the date on the show wasn't September, P3 wouldn't have allowed you to enter the host and guest specials. As long as the date on the show is September, you shouldn't have a problem.I don't know why it's showing up on your P3 report as October, but you have until the end of October to submit shows with September specials.

It's showing on the report as October because that's when it was submitted. The report is more for commission (and therefore based on submit date) than to tell which specials were included. As long as the show date was September, you'll be fine.

thanks ya'll

1. What is a Month Sales Diary?

A Month Sales Diary is a tool designed to help you track your sales and business activities for the month. It can help you stay organized, plan your goals, and analyze your progress.

2. How do I use the Month Sales Diary?

To use the Month Sales Diary, simply fill in the daily sections with your sales and business activities. You can also use it to keep track of expenses, set goals, and make notes for future reference.

3. Can I customize the Month Sales Diary?

Yes, the Month Sales Diary is customizable and can be tailored to fit your specific needs. You can add your own categories, customize the layout, and personalize it with your own branding.

4. Is the Month Sales Diary available in digital format?

Yes, the Month Sales Diary is available in both physical and digital formats. You can choose the option that works best for you and your business.

5. How can the Month Sales Diary help my business?

The Month Sales Diary can help your business by providing a clear overview of your sales and business activities for the month. It can also help you identify areas for improvement and track your progress towards your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • smilesarepriceless