• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Specials: Shop Now for Exclusive Deals on Our Cooking Show!

In summary, the October guest specials are exclusive deals and promotions available to guests during the month of October. You can access them by booking a stay at a participating hotel or resort, and they may include discounted room rates, complimentary amenities, special packages, and more. Some offers may require a special code, while others may automatically apply. The expiration date for the October guest specials varies depending on the specific offer, so it is important to check the terms and conditions.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, if i have a host having a cooking show, that wants the october guest special..and is having her show on Sept 30th..b/c I"m not available on another weekend in October, when guests online try and shop they will get offerred the sept guest special right? How can i fix this?

You really can't. The show specials go with the actual date the show is hel and there is no way to change that info on the website.

There are ways that people get around these things but technically it shouldn't be done. We complicate our businesses when we start fudging things.

Any chance you could you do her show on a Sunday? Or do 2 shows one Saturday? Or how about a Friday?

Just change the date to Oct. 1 on the website.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern about the October guest special being offered to guests who shop online after your show on September 30th. One solution could be to extend the offer for the October guest special until the end of October, so that guests who missed your show can still take advantage of the special. Another option could be to reach out to your guests individually and offer them the opportunity to place an order for the October guest special before the end of September. That way, they can still get the special even if they are unable to attend your show. I hope this helps and good luck with your show on September 30th! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

What are the October guest specials?

The October guest specials are exclusive deals and promotions available to guests during the month of October.

How can I access the October guest specials?

You can access the October guest specials by booking a stay at a participating hotel or resort during the month of October.

What types of deals and promotions are included in the October guest specials?

The October guest specials may include discounted room rates, complimentary amenities, special packages, and more. Each hotel or resort may offer different deals and promotions.

Do I need a special code to redeem the October guest specials?

It depends on the specific offer. Some deals and promotions may require a code to be entered at the time of booking, while others may be automatically applied.

When do the October guest specials expire?

The expiration date for the October guest specials may vary depending on the offer. It is best to check the specific terms and conditions for each deal or promotion to ensure you do not miss out on the expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • Kristen