• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a June Catalog Show and Enjoy Host/Guest Specials - Deadline Info

In summary, booking a June catalog show with Pampered Chef offers various benefits such as exclusive host and guest specials, free products and discounts, and the opportunity to try new products and recipes while having a fun gathering with friends and family. You can easily book a June catalog show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or finding one on their website. The host and guest specials for June catalog shows change every year, so it is best to check with your consultant or the website for current offers. The deadline to book a June catalog show is typically the end of June, but it is recommended to book as early as possible to ensure availability and proper planning time. Even if you book a June catalog show online, you can still earn host benefits by sharing
chefbecky
I have a customer who wants to book a June catalog show and end it the second week of July. My question is how much time do I have to send in the order so they can get the June Host/Guest specials? I looked on C/C but couldn't find it. I know the sales and commission will go on July, but that's ok.

THANKS!!

You can send a June show in until the last day of July. It's the same every month.

Of course promotions have different deadlines too so we always have to read the fine print.

Sweet!! I may have 1 show for June. lol sort of.

Thanks, I haven't been doing this long and this is the first time someone wants a show to run over into another month

What are the benefits of booking a June catalog show?

Booking a June catalog show allows you to take advantage of exclusive host and guest specials, as well as earn free products and discounts. It also gives you the opportunity to try new products and recipes and have a fun gathering with friends and family.

How do I book a June catalog show?

Booking a June catalog show is easy! You can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date and time that works best for you and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to have a successful show.

What are the host and guest specials for June catalog shows?

The host and guest specials for June catalog shows vary each year, but they typically include discounts on popular products, free products with a certain purchase amount, and special bundles. Contact your consultant or visit our website to see the current specials.

Is there a deadline to book a June catalog show?

Yes, the deadline to book a June catalog show is typically the end of June. However, it is best to book your show as early as possible to ensure availability and to allow enough time to plan and promote the event.

Can I still earn host benefits if I book a June catalog show online?

Yes, you can still earn host benefits if you book a June catalog show online. Your consultant will provide you with a special link to share with your guests and all orders placed through that link will count towards your show's sales and host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
irishjc820
  • Get_Pampered