• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Hostess-Host Special Counts Towards Guest Sales??

In summary, past hostess-host specials can be redeemed by a current hostess and the sales from these specials will count towards the total guest sales for the party. These specials can also be combined with other guest sales, increasing the overall rewards and benefits for the current hostess. There is no limit to how many past hostess-host specials can count towards guest sales and they can only be redeemed by a current hostess. All past hostess-host specials, whether for online or in-person parties, will count towards guest sales.
SummerG
Hey there,

I am submitting an order tonight from a Sept. show. The host is ordering 60% off cookware and the past hostess is as well. I noticed that the amount from the past hostess is counting towards the Guest Sales amount. I didn't think it was supposed to do that?? Am I wrong? I just don't want to submit the order and then have it held up, etc.

Thanks!

the past host order does count. the host does not

It counts towards guest sales (to get host benefits) but not commissionable sales.

Oh wow-I didn't know that. Thanks so much for your replies!

Have a great evening!

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. You are correct, the past hostess's order should not be counting towards the Guest Sales amount. I will look into this issue and get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please hold off on submitting the order. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I appreciate your understanding. Thank you for being a valued customer and for your attention to detail. Have a great day!

Related to Past Hostess-Host Special Counts Towards Guest Sales??

1. How does a past hostess-host special count towards guest sales?

When a past hostess-host special is redeemed by a current hostess, the sales from the redeemed special will count towards the total guest sales for the party. This allows the current hostess to earn more rewards and benefits.

2. Can a past hostess-host special be combined with other guest sales?

Yes, a past hostess-host special can be combined with other guest sales. This means that the sales from the redeemed special will be added to the total guest sales from other party attendees, increasing the overall rewards and benefits for the current hostess.

3. Is there a limit to how many past hostess-host specials can count towards guest sales?

No, there is no limit to how many past hostess-host specials can count towards guest sales. As long as the special is redeemed by a current hostess, the sales will continue to count towards the total guest sales for the party.

4. Can a past hostess-host special be redeemed by a non-hostess guest?

No, a past hostess-host special can only be redeemed by a current hostess. This is a special offer and benefit for our past hostesses as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Do all past hostess-host specials count towards guest sales?

Yes, all past hostess-host specials count towards guest sales as long as they are redeemed by a current hostess. This includes both online and in-person parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ktmoms
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mechelle