• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commisonable Sales Vs Guest Sales

In summary, if your guest sales are less than your commissionable sales, you cannot submit the show. If your guest sales are more than your commissionable sales, you can submit the show, but you must pay shipping on the order.
ChefAudrey
What is the diff btw commisionable sales and guest sales? My guest sales for this part were 123, but my commisionable sales were 168, and P3 won't let me submit the show...I am confused. If I add up all w/o sales tax I am at 158 w/o the hosts order...hmmm help!

Guest sales must be at $150 (before tax and shipping) in order for you to submit it as a show. The difference in this case would be items on the host order. Those count toward commissionable (if they aren't free, bonus or half price), but don't count toward guest sales.

ahh sneaky! would have thought that host order would count towards the show...seeing as it is part of the show and all, glad I found this out on my first show. I was under the impression that a host could boost her discount, etc by ordering herself...Thanks for the info!

If she does that, it has to go on a separate guest-type order. It's because our hosts get a discount on their orders, not just free stuff. (I've done more than my share of boosting my own parties with other companies through my host orders, so I know exactly what you were trying to do.)

She can boost her sales, but must order as a guest (so add her as a guest as well as the Host) and therefore pay shipping on that order.

I see...I won't get in trouble? I will give it a shot!

I just did this for my host the other day. She was just a little short of reaching the next level, so she put one of her items as an order in her husband's name. The down side is she had to pay shipping, but she felt the extra product amount made up for it and then some because then she got another half-priced item.

Related to Commisonable Sales Vs Guest Sales

1. What is the difference between commissionable sales and guest sales?

Commissionable sales refer to purchases made by consultants, while guest sales refer to purchases made by customers who are not consultants. Commissionable sales earn a commission for the consultant, while guest sales do not.

2. How are commissionable sales and guest sales tracked?

Commissionable sales are tracked through the consultant's personal sales account, while guest sales are tracked through the host's party sales account. Both types of sales are recorded and calculated separately.

3. Can I earn commission on my own purchases?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn commission on your own purchases. However, these purchases will count towards your commissionable sales and will not be considered as guest sales.

4. Are there any restrictions on commissionable sales and guest sales?

Yes, there are restrictions on commissionable sales and guest sales. For commissionable sales, there may be a minimum sales requirement to earn commission, and for guest sales, there may be a maximum amount that can be counted towards a consultant's personal sales.

5. How often are commissionable sales and guest sales commissions paid out?

Commissionable sales and guest sales commissions are typically paid out on a monthly basis, but this may vary depending on individual consultant agreements and payment schedules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • AnnieBee