• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Sales $320 Host Order= $400!

In summary, guest sales refer to the total amount of products purchased by guests at a Pampered Chef party, while host order is the total amount of products purchased by the party's host. The guest sales in this scenario are $320 and the host order is $400. The host order is determined by the total amount of guest sales at the party and can be higher than the guest sales if the host decides to purchase additional products. Having a higher host order can result in more free products, potential discounts, and higher tiers in the host rewards program. The numbers in "Guest Sales $320 Host Order= $400!" represent the amount of guest sales and host order at a Pampered Chef party, and are used as a marketing tactic to
SusanBP0129
I had a show on Friday....not too great...guest sales are at $320, but the hostess order is: almost $400!! My question is, should I split her order into two to bump up her guest sales & FPV? Or will it not make much difference since she won't get the % off the items that go on the guest sales....My brain is ready to explode. Can someone just tell me what to do so I can stop obsessing and just close the show!! LOL Thanks!!!!!!!:D

Offer it to her. However, if you split her order and have her as a guest, she will have to pay shipping and will not get the % off on the guest order.

I would just go with what you have and submit it. If it's not going to make that much of a difference pricewise, I would keep it as it is. Eitherway, you get your commission

Actually you will get more in commissionable sales if you split it up. It will benefit you more than the host if you split the order.

Put enough stuff on a guest order to bump up her host sales and see what hte bottom line for her would be.

I would offer to do this for the host and let her make the decision. Sometimes taking that extra step earns you a really loyal customer. I know my host appreciate it when I offer to do things like this for them.

And since I will only make your commission go up you are offering something good to the host and bettering yourself at the same time.

I always try to play with shows to get them the most for their money.

Related to Guest Sales $320 Host Order= $400!

What is the difference between guest sales and host order?

Guest sales refer to the total amount of products purchased by guests at a Pampered Chef party. Host order, on the other hand, is the total amount of products purchased by the party's host. In this scenario, the guest sales are $320 and the host order is $400.

How is the host order determined?

The host order is determined by the total amount of guest sales at the party. For every $200 in guest sales, the host earns $25 in free products. In this case, the host earned $80 in free products (4 x $25) because the guest sales were $320.

Can the host order be higher than the guest sales?

Yes, the host order can be higher than the guest sales. This can happen if the host decides to purchase additional products on top of the free products they earned. In this case, the host's order of $400 is higher than the guest sales of $320.

What are the benefits of having a higher host order?

A higher host order means that the host will earn more free products and potentially discounts on their purchases. It also helps the host reach higher tiers in the host rewards program, which can lead to even more benefits.

What is the significance of the numbers in "Guest Sales $320 Host Order= $400!"?

The numbers in this statement represent the amount of guest sales and host order at a Pampered Chef party. It is a common marketing tactic used by the company to promote the benefits of hosting a party and to encourage guests to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefAudrey