• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering as a Guest: Using Host Discount for Business Purchases

In summary, to place an order as a guest on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Shop" tab, select products, add them to your cart, and follow prompts at checkout. You do not need to create an account, but it allows for faster checkout and order tracking. Promo codes can be used at checkout. Confirmation email with tracking number will be sent for guest orders. Changes can be made by contacting customer service.
LisaVH
Can I place and order in my own name as a guest on a hosts order? I need to purchase supplies for a gift basket I am creating, but I could really really use the sales this month and I want to show money going back into my business for tax purposes. I would be using my past host discount number, but paying like I was a guest. Is that okay?

I don't think it would count toward your commissionable sales though. But...if you use someone else's name, it will! I do that all the time. Not only does it help my host, but helps me too.

That is what I had originally planned. Thanks.

The only downfall with doing it in someone else's name is that it cannot be used as one of your business expenses. Trust me I learned that the hard way this year not thinking about that. Only saw the dollar signs on the commission check.

Unless you pay for it with your debit as "consultant gift"...but then have to be careful to note what are gifts ($25 limit per person per year) or incentives (I.E. paying shipping if they book a future show, etc.).

lisacb77 said:
Unless you pay for it with your debit as "consultant gift"...but then have to be careful to note what are gifts ($25 limit per person per year) or incentives (I.E. paying shipping if they book a future show, etc.).

Very good information Lisa. Never paid too much attention to that. Thanks!

1. How do I place an order as a guest on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order as a guest on our website, simply click on the "Shop" tab at the top of the page. Then, select the products you wish to purchase and add them to your cart. When you're ready to check out, click on the cart icon and follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Do I need to create an account to place an order as a guest?

No, you do not need to create an account to place an order as a guest. However, creating an account does allow for faster checkout in the future and the ability to track your order history.

3. Can I use a promo code when placing an order as a guest?

Yes, you can use a promo code when placing an order as a guest. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

4. How can I track my order as a guest?

If you placed your order as a guest, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with tracking your order.

5. Can I make changes to my order after I have placed it as a guest?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to make changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24