• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending PP Sales Receipts: Tips for Printing and Sending Individual Orders

There is also a manual that comes with the software, as well as a support site.yes there is a manual and also a support site.
bridgetbakes
I would like to send out sales receipts using PP with the sales receipt paper for some individual orders I just received from out-of state. (My first orders!) However, I am unclear as to what qualifies as the receipt. When I hit the "print" button in PP, 3 pages come up for an order: the Order Receipt Summary, the Ship To Summary and the Individual Order Summary. Do I need to print out ALL 3 pages for the customers or will the "Receipt Summary" suffice. I am asking because there is no product description on the Receipt Summary, only payment information.

Can anyone help me? I am so GRATEFUL for this forum!

Thanks!

If you go into the order for your guest, there is a button that says print receipt. Make sure you have the sales receipts in your printer, and then hit print, and it will print an individual reciept for that customer. Make sure you also print them for any orders you receive from your web-site. I did not know that originally, and I had to go back and print them also. (abotu 1 month late)

Thank you for coming to my rescue! I can't believe I didn't notice that button before! Also, thanks for the tip regarding web orders.:)

no problem. I am still learning things. It is a process

You can also print reciepts for a whole show by using the reports function. You don't have to print them one by one. You can choose which guests from a show to include and print them all at once.

Really? I did not know that. How do you do that? It would make things so much easier.

go into the reports menu, select the sales reciepts button, it will pull up your most recent show with a listing of all guests. then you can select which ones you want to print! Makes life much easier!

OH MY GOSH! I have been wanting this function for a long time! I even emailed HO asking for that function! Why did nobody tell me about this?! And I'm on show number 42!! ANGE, I LOVE YOU from the Southwest Burbs!

Thank you also Ange, I have been at this since October, and I did not knwo that either. I am somewhat computer illeterate, but I think I need to spend some time getting to know PP, I am sure there is so much more I do not know!

So if you need to print receipts from a show that is not the most recent, you cannot use this report function?

AlowayFamily said:
So if you need to print receipts from a show that is not the most recent, you cannot use this report function?

Yes, you can! The report function allows you to choose which show you would like. It just automatically chooses your most recent. Go in and take a look at it. It really is nice.
PS. I have been a PCer for about 2 years now and that function has been available since day one for me. :D

Is there a manual for PP to help with questions about the program? I would love to learn more about the program, and sometimes just playing doesn't find all the answers.

In the top menu bar of PP, click on Help (far right) and then Tutorial. It will take you through it all.

1. How do I send Pampered Chef receipts to my customers?

To send Pampered Chef receipts to your customers, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on the "Orders" tab and select "Order History" from the drop-down menu. Find the order you want to send a receipt for and click on the "Send Receipt" button. You can also send receipts through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

2. Can I customize the receipts I send to my customers?

Yes, you can customize the receipts you send to your customers. In the "Orders" tab on your consultant account, click on "Settings" and then select "Receipt Settings." From there, you can add your own logo, contact information, and a personalized message to your receipts.

3. How do I know if my customers have received their receipts?

When you send a receipt to a customer, you will receive a notification on your consultant account. You can also track the status of all your sent receipts by going to "Orders" and selecting "Receipt History" from the drop-down menu.

4. Can I send receipts to multiple customers at once?

Yes, you can send receipts to multiple customers at once by selecting all the orders you want to send receipts for and then clicking on the "Send Receipt" button. Keep in mind that each customer will receive their own individual receipt.

5. Do I need to pay for sending receipts through Pampered Chef?

No, there is no additional cost for sending receipts through Pampered Chef. This is a free service provided to all consultants to make the ordering process easier for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Tracy99