• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing an Order Summary for Outside Orders in pp+

In summary, an outside order in pp+ is an order that is not placed through a consultant's personal website or through a party link. To print an order summary for an outside order in pp+, log in to your consultant's account and navigate to the Orders tab. From there, select "Outside Orders" and find the specific order you want to print the summary for. You can also customize the order summary by editing the template in your consultant's account. Additionally, you can email the order summary directly from the account or find a tutorial on how to print an order summary for outside orders on the Pampered Chef website.
kam
Staff member
I have a host who has a bunch of outside orders. Most have not given her the money yet and asked her to total the order, add S&H and tax and provide amount due.

I told her I would provide all the $ due information to her. I have put them all into PP+ and I was wondering if there was a way to print an order summary (not the receipts since I would not want to provide anything that is a receipt without money being paid). I could re-type everything in Excel, but I really don't want to do that. I could not locate any thing that appeared to be an order summary.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

You can view the show summary report and print that but that does not give totals.

What I'd do is print the receipts on white paper and just write on them, not a final receipt - not paid.

The receipts do state that it is invalid without the certificate of guarantee on the back side so if you print on white paper you should be fine.

You can also go under the show in P3 and go under payment (at the top), then halfway down there are two tabs, consultant and customers. If you click on the customers tab, there is a link that says print payment overview. It will give you a list of all payments and their payment types. It's pretty handy if people still owe you money. Just make sure that you enter their payment in as not yet paid.

Thank you! I would NEVER have found the print payment summary!

Also, that is good to know about printing the receipts on plain paper.

Related to Printing an Order Summary for Outside Orders in pp+

What is an outside order in pp+?

An outside order in pp+ refers to an order that is not placed through a consultant's personal website or through a party link. It could be an order placed in person, over the phone, or through any other means outside of the consultant's direct sales channels.

How do I print an order summary for an outside order in pp+?

To print an order summary for an outside order in pp+, first log in to your consultant's account. Then, navigate to the Orders tab and select "Outside Orders" from the drop-down menu. Find the order you want to print the summary for, and click on the "Print" button next to it. This will generate a printable order summary for that specific outside order.

Can I customize the order summary for outside orders in pp+?

Yes, you can customize the order summary for outside orders in pp+ by editing the template in your consultant's account. Navigate to the "Settings" tab and select "Order Summary Templates" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can make changes to the template and save your custom version.

Is there a way to email the order summary for outside orders in pp+?

Yes, you can email the order summary for outside orders directly from your consultant's account. After generating the order summary, select the "Email" option next to the order you want to send. You can also choose to send the email to the customer or to yourself for your records.

Where can I find a tutorial on how to print an order summary for outside orders in pp+?

You can find a step-by-step tutorial on how to print an order summary for outside orders in pp+ on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "printing an order summary for outside orders in pp+" and click on the tutorial link for detailed instructions and screenshots.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • esavvymom