• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Handle Outside Orders for Hosts in PP | RFS Guidelines

Yes, you can do this in P3. Just adjust the payment for the total amount owed by the host and it should go through.
amyry
I cannot find anything in RFS about this.... and I'm tired of looking. If there are some outside orders that the host wants to put on her credit card and get the money from them later how do I do that in PP? Do I put her credit card number on each order?

amyry said:
I cannot find anything in RFS about this.... and I'm tired of looking. If there are some outside orders that the host wants to put on her credit card and get the money from them later how do I do that in PP? Do I put her credit card number on each order?

You can either put her cc number on each order or just add up the total for all orders going on her cc and enter that amount on total paid in her payment box and just have her cc number on her order.

hth!

Unless you're using P3, then you need to enter her card for each order individually.

chefann said:
Unless you're using P3, then you need to enter her card for each order individually.
Well that's not cool!

chefann said:

Ohhhh, now I know why I haven't sent that up yet. Yuck!

If you put the same credit card for more than two orders, Home Office will hold up your show. You can "overcharge" her credit card for the amount that is "owed by the host." Just don't put payment as received on the orders you are going to put on the host's credit card, and you will see what the show balance is owed by the host. Put that amount in the area on what the host will pay on her credit card.I have had a host put the whole show on her credit card before. So you can do that.

I used the same cc for 4 orders on my last show and they didn't hold it up.

I just did an out of town show that closed late so the host had everyone pay her and she paid for the whole show on her CC. I just put the total amount for the show as the payment on the hosts order. It went though no problem.

mom2leelee said:
I just did an out of town show that closed late so the host had everyone pay her and she paid for the whole show on her CC. I just put the total amount for the show as the payment on the hosts order. It went though no problem.

I did this just last night and have done it before with no problem.

I just put it all on the host's payment and do not put it on each individual order.

I have done this before too. Just adjust the payment by the host to the total amount. It goes through fine.

Were you ladies successful by overcharging the hosts order in P3??

Related to Learn How to Handle Outside Orders for Hosts in PP | RFS Guidelines

What are the RFS guidelines for handling outside orders for hosts?

The RFS (Retail, Fundraiser, and Swap) program allows hosts to earn rewards and benefits by hosting a Pampered Chef party. As part of this program, hosts may receive outside orders from friends and family who are not able to attend the party. The following guidelines should be followed when handling these outside orders:

• Outside orders must be submitted through the host's party link or by contacting the consultant directly.
  • The consultant is responsible for entering the outside orders into the party and ensuring they are submitted before the party closes.
  • Hosts will receive credit for any outside orders that are submitted and paid for before the party closes.
  • Outside orders must be submitted and paid for within the party's designated ordering period. Any orders received after this period will not count towards the host's rewards.
  • Hosts are responsible for distributing the outside orders to their customers and handling any returns or exchanges.

Can outside orders be combined with the host's party order?

No, outside orders must be placed separately from the host's party order. This is to ensure that the host receives proper credit and rewards for their party. Additionally, combining orders may cause confusion and delays in processing the host's rewards.

What if an outside order is cancelled or returned?

If an outside order is cancelled or returned, the host's rewards will be adjusted accordingly. If the host has already received the rewards, they may be responsible for reimbursing the consultant or Pampered Chef for the difference. It is important for hosts to communicate any changes or cancellations to their consultant as soon as possible.

Can hosts earn rewards on outside orders for RFS parties?

Yes, hosts can earn rewards on outside orders for RFS parties as long as the orders are submitted and paid for within the party's designated ordering period. This is a great way for hosts to increase their rewards and benefits from hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased as outside orders?

No, there are no restrictions on what products can be purchased as outside orders. However, hosts should be aware that the rewards and benefits they receive may be based on the total party sales, so it is important to encourage guests to purchase from the party link rather than through outside orders. Additionally, some products may not be available for outside orders due to inventory or shipping restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CandiStore
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • workingontwo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Boomerjojo