• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Turn in Show for Another Consultant

In summary, you can set up another user in P3 using your consultant's consultant # and password to enter her orders. If she has a backup of her data on a jump drive, you can download the program, restore from backup, and data entry the new show on "her" program. However, this may only be a temporary solution, so it's best to follow up with a backup for her. Don't hesitate to reach out to Tech Support if you need assistance.
chefsteph07
Hi all, I have a consultant whose computer crashed, but she has about $800 in orders she wants to turn in before tomorrow, I think I can do that on my PP using her information, correct? Does anyone know how to start to set that up? She wants to start giving me orders tonight for this. Thanks!

You just have to set up another user in P3. I've done it before and it's pretty easy. You need her consultant # and password.Remember that Tech Support is open late, so call them if you get stuck.

Does she have a backup of her data on a jump drive?

You can download the program on her jump drive, "restore from backup" and then data entry the new show on "her" program. Follow up by doing another backup for her. That way, when she gets her computer up & running she will have all of her data, not just part of it! :D

Added note: doing updates from corporate on a P3 program that's on a jump drive is apparently a task. So it would just be a temporary location for her program, not a permanent one. ;)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your consultant's computer crash. It can definitely be stressful when technology fails us. As for turning in her orders using your PP, that is possible and I'm happy to walk you through the process. First, you will need to have her customer's information, including names, addresses, and order details. Then, you can enter the orders into your PP and make sure to specify that they are for your consultant's customers. Be sure to double check all the information before submitting the orders. I recommend reaching out to your consultant for any additional details or questions she may have. I hope this helps and good luck with the orders!

1. How do I turn in a show for another consultant?

To turn in a show for another consultant, you can log into your consultant account on the company's website and click on the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you want to turn in and click on the "Turn in Show" button. This will prompt you to enter the consultant ID of the consultant you want to turn the show in for.

2. Can I turn in a show for another consultant if I am not their upline?

Yes, you can turn in a show for another consultant even if you are not their upline. As long as you have the consultant ID of the consultant you want to turn the show in for, you can submit it through your own consultant account.

3. What information do I need to provide when turning in a show for another consultant?

When turning in a show for another consultant, you will need to provide the consultant ID of the consultant you are turning the show in for, as well as the show date and the total amount of sales from the show. You may also be asked to provide the customer's names and order details.

4. Can I turn in a show for another consultant after the submission deadline?

It is best to turn in a show for another consultant before the submission deadline to ensure timely and accurate processing. However, if you miss the deadline, you can still submit the show for the other consultant. Keep in mind that this may cause delays in processing and could affect the consultant's commission.

5. What happens after I turn in a show for another consultant?

After you turn in a show for another consultant, the company will process the show and credit the sales to the consultant's account. The consultant will then be able to see the show in their account and can view the customer's orders and details. If there are any issues or discrepancies, the consultant may reach out to you for clarification or assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Niki Kate