• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Having Trouble Booking Shows - Any Advice?

In summary, the person is having trouble getting people to their shows and is looking for advice. They have been invited to several shows, but only one person showed up. They are making calls to people they have invited and are excited to see if they can book some parties this way.
saundrals
I'm having trouble getting people to my shows... Any advice?
I joined in Feb and have had NO bookings besides my own shows. I do the booking slide, post on FB... I don't get what I'm doing wrong.
In July, I had a my own show and several people RSVPd, but only one showed up. Now, I am having a mystery host show on the 28th and no one has RSVPd. I sent out 60 invites to my entire neighborhood, sent invites to all my past customers, sent evites to all my past customers, and created a FB event and have invited all my FB friends and my mom's FB friends. I really don't get what I'm doing wrong and it is getting incredibly frustrating.

Make reminder calls. You MUST contact the 60 people you invited and anyone else you have phone numbers for. This is a business built on relationships -- it's personal -- so you need that personal touch. Is it going to be a pain in the butt? Yep. The payback is that when you make these calls you have the opportunity to create business with those people who don't plan to attend. Tell them about future specials and perhaps you can book some parties this way. I mail the invitations and make reminder calls for my hosts. I'm always assuring them that people just don't RSVP anymore -- it seems to be a lost art.

They may be afraid that you will pressure them to buy or *even worse* book. Tell them you need practice and you'll be making food. Be honest that you'll be showing them must have tools and that you do want to award a few friends with an amazing shopping spree but that you just want them to have fun. Also ask them to bring people you don't know so you can expand your business beyond your circle. Yes, that can't all be on an invitation. It has to be in a personal conversation.

ok, thanks for the advice! I'll be making some calls tomorrow!

Don't take this the wrong way but try to not sound desperate when you call them! Just be excited when talking to them and explain what the party is all about.Also talk to a few close friends/family members and see if they can bring 2-3 friends each.

1. How do I find people to book shows with?

One way to find potential hosts for shows is by reaching out to friends, family, and coworkers. You can also try networking with people at local events or through online groups. Another option is to ask your current hosts for referrals.

2. What if people are hesitant to book a show?

If people are hesitant to book a show, try offering them an incentive such as a discount or free product. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and having a fun party with friends.

3. How can I increase my chances of booking a show?

Make sure to follow up with potential hosts and provide them with all the necessary information and materials. Offer to help them plan and promote the show. Additionally, consider hosting a giveaway or raffle to generate interest and excitement.

4. What if I haven't had any successful bookings?

If you haven't had any successful bookings, don't get discouraged. Keep reaching out to new people and offering incentives. You can also try hosting your own show to showcase the products and generate interest in booking future shows.

5. Is it okay to book multiple shows with the same host?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to book multiple shows with the same host. In fact, it can be beneficial as it allows for a continued relationship and the opportunity to reach out to their network of friends and family. Just be sure to space out the shows and offer different themes or focuses to keep things fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefexcelsior
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies