• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Improve Sales & Bookings: Where Do I Begin?

In summary, the author recommends stressing host specials and hostess benefits during your shows in order to generate more bookings.
Michelle's Kitchen
Where do I begin, I uncertain of how to improve my sales and bookings. I think they go hand in hand. This is where I had trouble when I first started with PC(years ago). I was running out of hosts (couldn't get out of the circle), which lead to me goin inactive. Months ago, I started back up with PC and since then I was able to be out of my circle (don't live near friends or family but they have have helped with catalog shows. I feel I have followed the book so to speak; open house (one booking), and first cooking show (one booking), giving hosts incentives to encourage friends and family to host, ask everyone/referrals during customer calls. I sure hope this all makes sense to you all. My boyfriend has taken catalogs to work (no luck), catalogs to the businesses nearby (waiting the status). I do have a show booked for March with one of the ladies I work with. I have participated in multi vendors (not successful).
Now, I don't know what to do. Revamp my list of 100?? Call past guests and promote new products (oh I came up with a new idea). I will accept any advice or suggestions... I am missing something.. As you can tell, I am inpatient(LOL).. Is it like if you build it, they will come!!! Thanks for reading.. Sorry for the lengthyness(misspelled)..:eek:

Call hosts from a year ago (or longer), to let them know that their past host discount is expiring, and ask them if they want to renew it.

Always calling your guests from old shows works too. And re-doing your list of 100 isn't a bad idea either. When I needed to restart my business a year ago, (because I had a baby and was nursing him and therefore didn't do a lot of shows at all) I simply sent out an email first asking people to help me. People like to help others typically. I told them that I was ready to get back to business and needed their help and of course, I offered little "carrots" to those that booked quickly, etc. Don't give up. The phone IS your friend!! Sending catalogs is ok, but you never actually get to talk to people that are looking at it. Remember: persistence prevails when all else fails!!!

It sounds like you are doing a lot right. Trying to get your name to different places. Maybe make a recipe for your boyfriend's workplace. Can you actually go there? People may not even be noticing a catalog. If you bring a recipe have a card that says something like "Please taste test this new recipe for me and check out our new catalog (or retiring items if you do it this month). Thank you!" Have a little sheet that has questions or just one "Good/Not so Good" You could be a little silly depending on the recipe. That gets them involved maybe and THEN they might notice the PC catalog. Do it a few times even. Oh...and you might want to mention. I'm restarting my PC business and I'm really excited about the new recipes coming out. Also, don't be too frustrated when something like that doesn't work. It's also timing for them. If they aren't thinking they need something, then they don't buy. Oooh...you could have a sign up for the recipe. Ask for info (phone/email). Email is perfect b/c you can email the recipe. OR, if you have your website, then email them that it's on your website. Who knows they may look around.Good luck!!

I understand your frustration. I had a 3 month stint last year where I couldn't get a booking, order, NOTHING! It was very frustrating. I just kept at it like you are doing and eventually it picked up again. After having nothing from June-August, my September, October, November, and December all were $3000 months. I have found that stressing the host specials and all of the hostess benefits during my shows have really helped get more bookings. I also started sending a monthly e-newsletter that I send out with recipes, outlet items, and specials to my customer base, and I have generated a lot of sales with that!

Just keep trying:)

Thank you all for your suggestions!!! I will implement them.. Thanks again..

1. How do I increase my sales and bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To improve sales and bookings, the first step is to identify your target audience and create a strong marketing plan. Utilize social media, host virtual or in-person parties, and reach out to friends and family for referrals. Offer incentives or promotions to entice potential customers.

2. What are some effective ways to book parties and events?

To book parties and events, reach out to your existing customer base and ask for referrals. Utilize social media to promote your business and offer special incentives for hosting a party. Attend local events and networking opportunities to reach a new audience.

3. How can I follow up with potential customers to close a sale?

Follow up is key in closing a sale. Send personalized messages or emails to potential customers to remind them of your products and promotions. Offer a discount or special deal to encourage them to make a purchase. Utilize customer relationship management tools to stay organized and track your follow-ups.

4. What are some ways to increase my average order size?

One way to increase your average order size is to offer bundles or sets of products at a discounted price. Encourage customers to add on additional items by showcasing complementary products and offering package deals. Another strategy is to upsell or cross-sell during the ordering process.

5. How can I leverage customer testimonials to improve sales and bookings?

Customer testimonials are a powerful tool to showcase the quality and effectiveness of Pampered Chef products. Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews on your website or social media pages. Share these testimonials with potential customers to build trust and credibility in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • ChefLuAnn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • msmileyface