• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I check my career sales progress for National Conference?

In summary, the minimum sales requirement for a career in Pampered Chef is $1,250 in personal sales per month. Part-time work is allowed and consultants have the flexibility to set their own hours. Earnings vary based on sales performance, with an average commission rate of 20-25% and opportunities for bonuses and incentives. Consultants do not need to purchase inventory and the company offers a comprehensive training program with ongoing support and resources.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Does anyone know how I can check where I am with career sales? I have a goal I want to hit by next year for National Conference but I am trying to see where I currently at so I can set some goals. I emailed my director because I thought she might have it. Not sure how else to find out. Thank you.

Sarah

Consultant Connection (on CC), then, under Business Summary, Performance Details (it's on that first page, you don't have to click any tabs). Look towards the right of the screen.

pampchefsarah said:
Consultant Connection (on CC), then, under Business Summary, Performance Details (it's on that first page, you don't have to click any tabs). Look towards the right of the screen.

I think that's usually just for the year's sales. I cannot pull it up on my computer right now but when you are looking at the first page in Consultant Connection right below the stats for this month is two buttons. Click on the left one and it will provide all your stats for your entire career. Your career sales are in the upper right hand corner.

Consultant connection tells you how much you need to get $15,000 in sales and how much you need to get to the next level, I suspect. It's right under the calendar.So if it says you need $5,000 to get to $15,000 in sales, your career sales are $10,000.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

1. What is the minimum sales requirement for a career in Pampered Chef?

The minimum sales requirement for a career in Pampered Chef is $1,250 in personal sales per month. This can be achieved through a combination of online orders, parties, and sales from catalog shows.

2. Can I work part-time as a career sales consultant?

Yes, you can work part-time as a career sales consultant for Pampered Chef. The company offers flexible schedules and allows consultants to set their own hours to fit their personal needs.

3. How much can I make as a career sales consultant for Pampered Chef?

The amount you can make as a career sales consultant for Pampered Chef varies based on your sales performance. On average, consultants earn between 20-25% commission on their personal sales. Additionally, there are opportunities for bonuses and incentives based on reaching sales goals.

4. Do I need to purchase inventory as a career sales consultant for Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to purchase inventory as a career sales consultant for Pampered Chef. The company operates on a direct sales model, meaning you only order products as needed for your customers. There is no requirement to keep inventory on hand.

5. Is there a training program for career sales consultants at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a comprehensive training program for career sales consultants. This includes online training courses, in-person workshops and conferences, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. The company also provides ongoing support and resources to help you succeed in your career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AnnieBee