• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Career Sales?

In summary, a career sales with Pampered Chef is an opportunity for individuals to become independent consultants and sell high-quality kitchen and cooking products to customers. To become a career sales consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. It can be done as a part-time job with flexible scheduling and offers the potential for higher earnings through commissions, incentives, and bonuses. Previous sales experience is not required, but strong communication and people skills can be beneficial.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
OK, I feel dumb asking, because I know I've seen it before, but where can I find my career sales? I thought for sure it was on the IPT, but it's not there now (at least for me...). I've looked everywhere else I can think of! Can anyone help me please!?

It's on your month end commission statement on CC.

Thanks so much Beth, I thought I was going crazy!

And apparently I was, because I looked on my Dec month end statement, and missed it! :D

1. What is a career sales with Pampered Chef?

A career sales with Pampered Chef is an opportunity for individuals to become independent consultants and sell high-quality kitchen and cooking products to customers. It involves hosting cooking shows, building customer relationships, and earning commission on product sales.

2. How do I become a career sales consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a career sales consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and materials to get you started. You will also receive training and support from the company to help you succeed.

3. Can I do career sales with Pampered Chef as a part-time job?

Yes, you can do career sales with Pampered Chef as a part-time job. Many consultants start out as a side hustle and eventually turn it into a full-time career. The company offers flexibility in scheduling and allows you to work at your own pace.

4. How much can I earn as a career sales consultant with Pampered Chef?

Your earnings as a career sales consultant with Pampered Chef will depend on your sales and efforts. The more shows you host and the more products you sell, the higher your commission will be. The company also offers incentives, bonuses, and rewards for top-performing consultants.

5. Is previous sales experience required for a career sales with Pampered Chef?

No, previous sales experience is not required for a career sales with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support for all consultants, regardless of their background. However, having good communication and people skills can be beneficial for success in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • gilchrist_pchef