• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with CC & Shipment Status? Here's Why and What to Do | Latest Updates

In summary, CC stands for credit card and can cause trouble with payment if there is incorrect billing information, insufficient funds, or technical issues. Shipment status may not update due to processing delays, incorrect tracking number, or technical issues. If CC payment does not go through, double check information and contact bank or customer service. Shipment may be delayed due to processing, weather, or high volume. If shipment is missing or damaged, contact customer service for assistance.
jrstephens
Is anyone else having trouble getting to here? When I click on shipment status on CC it keeps telling me the page is unavailable. It done it off and on this morning, now I have not been able to get it to come up for the past hour.

Maybe they are updating and sending so much out today that it is tired!!!:D

Mine isn't working either!

I can't access it either! I have two shows to check on right now too!

I have one I have been waiting to be shipped since Jan 31st. When I call the automated number it says is shipped on Feb 1st but that was just ONE item that was direct shipping, the whole rest of the show has not.

I am so frustrated that I cannot even check on it!

i couldnt get it to come up either

What is CC and why am I having trouble with it?

CC stands for credit card, and it is the method of payment that you used to make your purchase. If you are having trouble with CC, it could be due to incorrect billing information, insufficient funds, or a technical issue. It is important to double check your billing information and contact your bank if you believe there may be an issue with your payment.

Why is my shipment status not updating?

There could be a few reasons why your shipment status is not updating. It could be due to delays in processing and shipping, an incorrect tracking number, or a technical issue. If you have not received any updates on your shipment status after a few days, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

What should I do if my CC payment did not go through?

If your CC payment did not go through, please double check your billing information and make sure you have sufficient funds in your account. If everything appears to be correct and your payment still did not go through, please contact your bank for further assistance. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any additional support.

Why is my shipment taking longer than expected?

There could be a variety of reasons why your shipment is taking longer than expected. It could be due to delays in processing and shipping, weather conditions, or a high volume of orders. If you have not received your shipment after the estimated delivery date, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

What should I do if my shipment is missing or damaged?

If your shipment is missing or damaged, please reach out to our customer service team immediately for assistance. We will work with our shipping partner to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kam