• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble "Tabbing" in PP? Here's How to Fix It | PP Tips & Tricks

In summary, PP updated and now we have to remember to tab to the item number. It used to be "first name, last name, tab, tab, tab" and I was in the item number column. Now it skips down to shipping! It is a hassle to have to move my mouse to the item number column. I have been using PP for 8 years and I have a rhythm!! :)
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble "tabbing" to the item number? It used to be "first name, last name, tab, tab, tab" and I was in the item number column. Now it skips down to shipping! It is a hassle to have to move my mouse to the item number column. I have been using PP for 8 years and I have a rhythm!! :)

It just started this season with the update. Anyone else having that problem or know how to fix it?

I don't tab! I press enter! First name, tab, last name, enter, item number, enter, quantity, enter, item number, enter, quantity...... Hope this helps!!

Me too, I hit enter. Tab takes me to the shipping etc. buttons.

I started ragging about this months ago. This is completely counter intuitive to every other piece of software I have ever used. Return instead of tab? What programming genius came up with that idea?Of course, when I complained up here about it, I got told in a rather snooty way that I was incorrect. It's nice to see I'm not the only one.

I'm a tabber also. LOL

I've heard that about you , Brooke!

She said, "Tabber," not "Blabber!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for clearing that up KG! Like I'm one to call the kettle black....

I still Tab. I've never had a problem with it. Maybe it depends on the kind of computer you have.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

You're right KG, I'm a blabber also. LOL.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

We all are though aren't we?

gilliandanielle said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for clearing that up KG! Like I'm one to call the kettle black....
Kettle here. Did you call, Pot?

LOL! Don't you ever get tired of always having something smart to say, KG??

Nope!Making annoying, smart-ass remarks is just one more service I cheerfully provide.

Last edited:
LOL! I was just wondering.... :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nope!

Making annoying, smart-ass remarks is just one more service I cheerfully provide.

If you ever decide to give up being a cheffer you should really consider becoming a comedian.

I've been working on "forgetting" all of my computer knowledge when doing anything on PP or the personal website so that I'm less frustrated with the fact that basic "windows user" functionality does not exist that way.

bbauman07 said:
If you ever decide to give up being a cheffer you should really consider becoming a comedian.
Thanks, but I'm not quick enough. Comedy writer, perhaps, but I'm afraid I'm not a stand up philosopher. (Obscure reference: Mel Brooks' History of the World, Part 1)

1. Why am I having trouble "tabbing" in Pampered Chef?

There could be several reasons why you are experiencing difficulty with the "tab" function in Pampered Chef. One common issue is that the tab key on your keyboard may be malfunctioning. Another possible cause is that your browser's settings may be preventing the tab feature from working properly. Additionally, if you are using a mobile device, the tab function may not be available.

2. How can I fix the "tabbing" issue in Pampered Chef?

If the issue is related to a malfunctioning tab key on your keyboard, you may need to replace the keyboard or use an external keyboard. If the problem is with your browser's settings, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. For mobile devices, you can try using a different device or a computer to access Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use the "tab" function in all areas of Pampered Chef?

The "tab" function is only available in certain areas of Pampered Chef, such as the ordering and checkout process. It may not be available in other areas, such as when viewing recipes or browsing products.

4. Is there an alternative to using the "tab" function in Pampered Chef?

Yes, if the "tab" function is not working for you, you can use the "enter" key on your keyboard as an alternative. This will also allow you to move between fields and options.

5. I am still having trouble with "tabbing" in Pampered Chef. What should I do?

If none of the solutions mentioned above work for you, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue or provide additional tips for using the "tab" function.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pckimboyers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttchic