• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Getting Orders Down to Pp+ to Order

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for having trouble with ordering through Pp+. Make sure you have the latest version of the website and a stable internet connection, and contact customer service for further assistance if needed. Pp+ is an online ordering system for Pampered Chef consultants that can be accessed through the website or app. You can still place orders through traditional methods, but using Pp+ is recommended. If you get an error message when adding items to your Pp+ cart, check for availability and accuracy, and contact customer service if needed. Once an order is submitted through Pp+, it cannot be changed or canceled. Review your order carefully before submitting to avoid any issues.
milkangel
I keep getting that my web site is not avalible but i can still log in to it from cc so what sould i do and i had an order for a show on there but i can not get it to go to copy to the pp+ program and it says the ppw is not avalible for Me. i need to get it down to the pp+ so any ideas. I have heard every one else is having touble with other things about there pw sites. so i will call the home office monday.

Are you going thru aol by any chance? Try logging on thru internet explorer - and see what happens - that works for me all the time -

When you go through CC, personal web site, click on web orders, you should see any orders, click on view and add selected customers to master list.
If it does not work then I would call tec support on Monday.
Good Luck!

Last edited:

Related to Having Trouble Getting Orders Down to Pp+ to Order

1. Why am I having trouble getting my orders down to Pp+ to order?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you have the most updated version of our website and that your internet connection is stable. If the issue persists, it could be due to an error on our end, so please reach out to our customer service for assistance.

2. What is Pp+ and how do I use it to place my orders?

Pp+ is our online ordering system for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows you to easily place orders for your customers and track your sales and commissions. You can access it through our website or through our consultant app. If you need further guidance, our customer service team can provide you with a tutorial.

3. Can I still place orders without using Pp+?

Yes, you can still place orders through our traditional ordering methods, such as through phone or email. However, we highly recommend using Pp+ as it is a more efficient and accurate way to place orders.

4. Why am I getting an error message when trying to add items to my Pp+ cart?

There could be a few reasons for this. Make sure the items you are trying to add are in stock and available for purchase. Also, double check that you have selected the correct quantity and that you are within the order deadline. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I change or cancel an order that I have already placed through Pp+?

Once an order is submitted through Pp+, it cannot be changed or canceled. However, you can reach out to our customer service to see if any modifications can be made. We recommend reviewing your order carefully before submitting to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedchefDaly