• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble With Doing Supply Order...

In summary, Pampered Partner is having trouble entering the number for the FREE Write in receipts. They've updated PP like 4 times and re-did their supply order like 3 times, but it still won't let them enter them. Somebody on here had alluded to that you can order more than one Trivet to hold them all, and this is what Betty did.
kat29
I'm having trouble doing the supply order. I'm trying to enter the number for the FREE Write in receipts and it keeps telling me the number does not exist. I've updated PP like 4 times and re-did my supply order like 3 times and it still won't let me enter them in. Any help would be great.

I'm having the same problem...can't wait to find out what I'm missing.

I had trouble entering the numbers toYou have to manually add the product number. I'm not good enough to tell you how to do it. >>At least that is the way I did it. I "added" the product
number. I took the 100 receipt information and wrote down. Then I created a new entry with the 40 Free information and it took.

>>>If updating PP will add the free number let me know because I couldn't get that to work either. The adding a product manually did work though.

PamG

I thought that we couldn't get the free reciepts anymore! I think it was just for the Spring so that we could try out both and pick which one we wanted to buy in the future. Maybe I am wrong, but I thought we always had to pay for order forms exect to try the new kind.

I have not tried yet - but this is the way someone in my upline told us to order these: Please post if this works. I may try tonight myself.

At top line of Pampered Partner, You go to Update, then Product Info and then you change product # to ER76(write in) or ES22 (itemized), then in Description put "40 Free write ins" and for price put $0.00 and for category ,scroll down to Paperwork Supplies...then on right click on UPDATE. The yellow sheet enclosed in your change over kit tells you about getting your first one FREE...but doesn't tell you how to get it to work on your PP computer to electron. send it in. I am sure more people want to know this answer...thanks for asking. Note: in the dates...it is automatically set to expire 8/31/06...I guess they assume you are gonna get it before 8/31....if not you must change that date. This worked for me.

free reciepts, finally figured it out!!!
kat29 said:
I'm having trouble doing the supply order. I'm trying to enter the number for the FREE Write in receipts and it keeps telling me the number does not exist. I've updated PP like 4 times and re-did my supply order like 3 times and it still won't let me enter them in. Any help would be great.

Enter in the code and then dbl click under N/C I thought I'd never get it :)

HTH :)

Does anyone know how to add the write in Round up Trivet that we get for free?

Good question..... I hope someone answers.

From last weeks Weekly Bites - I dont think it is available yet.

Be sure to check out the Special Edition Consultant News for all the details on our new collectible for the Round-Up from the Heart campaign. Please note that although the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet® is currently unavailable to be ordered on your paperwork/supply, we will keep you posted in upcoming Weekly Bites on its availability to order.

in the august CN it says it is available this month to order for free and gives a number. I tried putting it in and it wouldn't come up...

OH yeah August CN is available on CC too for anyone that didn't know.

Oh....guess I missed that part...LOL

Thank you for your help.

Betty

I think it is not available until the middle of August.

You have to wait until notified, to order the Trivet, according to what
today's Weekly Bites says on Pg. 3. I had heard we would be able to
order it after Aug 15, when we were at Conference, and it will be on the
Paperwork Order that you write it in. I plan to wait until then, so that
I will not have to pay shipping charges twice when I order the 40 FREE Receipts, and the FREE trivet.
I ordered Package A, on July 27th, and it arrived today. The Stone
ware Casserole is on back order til Aug. 7, and 4 other items are back
ordered til Sept. 1st. They are the paper napkins, Medium Square w Cranberry border, and Towel Set. I realized after I hit the order button,
that I could have ordered Packages E and F, in addition to the open Stock.
Someone else on here, had alluded to that, and I should have paid closer
attention. I mention that, in case someone else is wanting any of those items.

Well I just ordered Package A yesterday. So hopefully I don't have to wait to long for the Stone. the weekly bites said the paper napkins were expected to ship for sept 1. So well see what happens. I can't wait to get my stuff. I want the stone so I can make the chicken recipe that is in the SB. It sounds really good and my hubby has been after me to make a roast chicken well now here is my chance. LOL

Cindycooks said:
I have not tried yet - but this is the way someone in my upline told us to order these: Please post if this works. I may try tonight myself.

At top line of Pampered Partner, You go to Update, then Product Info and then you change product # to ER76(write in) or ES22 (itemized), then in Description put "40 Free write ins" and for price put $0.00 and for category ,scroll down to Paperwork Supplies...then on right click on UPDATE. The yellow sheet enclosed in your change over kit tells you about getting your first one FREE...but doesn't tell you how to get it to work on your PP computer to electron. send it in. I am sure more people want to know this answer...thanks for asking. Note: in the dates...it is automatically set to expire 8/31/06...I guess they assume you are gonna get it before 8/31....if not you must change that date. This worked for me.

Thanks Cindy that worked for me. Do you think we will have to do that with the RUFTH Trivet when they let us order that?? Just wondering. OH what do they charge if you do two supply orders in one month? I know 4.00 on the first one but what is the charge for the 2nd one? Or will PP figure that up for you when you do it...I'm thinking of ordering my mini fall catalogs now cause I need them for the 22nd of August but I don't want to place the rest of it until the 15 so I can get the trivet....

Last edited:
Supply OrderThanks for the help. Couln't get mine to work either.:)

You can order more than one supply order or personal order each month. But, the second one will use the direct shipping cost....its on the back of your order forms...

Shawnna said:
You can order more than one supply order or personal order each month. But, the second one will use the direct shipping cost....its on the back of your order forms...

Thanks Shawnna. I need to place this first order right away got to make sure I have those mini catalogs in time for August 22. Don't think they would be here by then if I placed it on the 15th with the rest of the stuff.

Soothenrelax said:
Enter in the code and then dbl click under N/C I thought I'd never get it :)

HTH :)

I am confused as to how you got this to work. I have tried and tried and updated and updated. I would appreciate any help! I want to order tonight or tomorrow.

jrstephens said:
I am confused as to how you got this to work. I have tried and tried and updated and updated. I would appreciate any help! I want to order tonight or tomorrow.

Jennifer- Go in and manually add it. That is the only way I got it to work for me. I updated the stuff so many times and I even upgraded PP to 15.0 thinking that would help. But it didn't. Below is how Cindy told me to do it and it worked.

Cindycooks said:

THANK YOU!!!! i followed those instructions and it worked. Thanks Cindy and Kat!! I was beating my head against the computer screer!!!:eek:

Does anyone know if we can go ahead and put the Round Up for Heart Trivet on our order form and they would just ship it after August 15th when it comes available without an additional shipping charge? I want to only submit one order this month for low shipping cost, but I do not want to wait to order until after August 15th. I know we would have to manually add it like You helped me do with the reciepts.

WOO HOO! YOU GUYS ARE DE'BOMB! Finally got my ppwrk supply off! thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

jrstephens said:
Does anyone know if we can go ahead and put the Round Up for Heart Trivet on our order form and they would just ship it after August 15th when it comes available without an additional shipping charge? I want to only submit one order this month for low shipping cost, but I do not want to wait to order until after August 15th. I know we would have to manually add it like You helped me do with the reciepts.

They will post in Weekly Bites when it is available to order. If you order something that is not yet available, it will hold up the rest of your order until they can get to call you and figure it out. I'm not sure about the extra shipping charge. Email HO and see what they say.

You have to use the new 15.0 PP discAny ordering you do after July 31 must be done with the 15.0 PP disc. Then, do a product update. It worked for me after that.

I already done both of those things and it still would not work. I went through that when trying to get the "free receipts" in a supply order. Any other suggestions? I hate to have to add them all manually. I guess I will have to call HO.

gilliandanielle said:
I thought that we couldn't get the free reciepts anymore! I think it was just for the Spring so that we could try out both and pick which one we wanted to buy in the future. Maybe I am wrong, but I thought we always had to pay for order forms exect to try the new kind.

in the changeover kit it has the paper that says we can order the free reciepts.
writes-ins are ER76
itemized are ES22

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, click on "Place an Order" and follow the prompts to select the products and quantities you need. Once you have completed your order, click on "Submit Order" to finalize your purchase.

2. What if I need to make changes to my supply order?

If you need to make changes to your supply order, you can do so by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will be able to assist you with any modifications or additions to your order.

3. How long does it take for a supply order to be delivered?

The delivery time for supply orders can vary depending on your location and the items you have ordered. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Can I cancel a supply order?

If you need to cancel a supply order, you can do so by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed, it may be possible to cancel it. However, if the order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

5. What if I receive damaged or incorrect items in my supply order?

If you receive damaged or incorrect items in your supply order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant immediately. They will be able to assist you with returning the items and receiving a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinAvon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Tara1021