• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Else Having Trouble Submitting Shows and Downloading Updates?

In summary, anyone else having trouble submitting shows, or is it just me. I don't seem to be able to download the update either! I am tying to submit a show right now and it won't go through either. This show will be what I need for Level 1 so I really hope it goes through.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Anyone else having trouble submitting shows, or is it just me. I don't seem to be able to download the update either!

I am tying to submit a show right now and it won't go through either. This show will be what I need for Level 1 so I really hope it goes through.

You have until midnight CST to submit it. I know that I couldn't log onto CC just about 5 minutes ago!

my show isn't going through either!!

Me either

I tried 3 times and then decided to check here to see if anyone else is having a problem

I LOVE this website

:chef:

mine isn't either! I need it to go in tonight. This is not good. :(

I still cannot get on CC. There must be a big issue at HO right now.

I justed tried CC and here is what showed up on my screen

Message from the NSAPI plugin:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build date/time: Nov 10 2005 13:55:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Number: 673623

I can't either!!! And I have 8 shows to send, I know I know, but I just closed with all the hosts last night or today (sure would be nice if people called you back) and I did a show with over 3 hours of driving time today. so it really isn't my fault!

My show just went through.. I kept trying it probably about 6 times.

I'm getting the same error. What is really weird is that I submitted one show - even got the email confirmation, but the next show is when things went crazy. It was no more than 5 minutes between the 2!! UGHHHH!!!!:cry::cry:

Is tech support there during the weekends?

wooo-hoooo, just went thru!!!

yay! Mine went through too!

Keep Trying 2 of mine just went thru!

Now, how do you know if it goes through? If there is a check mark beside the show, can I safely assume it went through, or is there a place I need to check on CC?

Mine just went through

Yah glad to hear everyone got through!

Can't update my show for host and guest specials. Were you able to get your updates to go through?

I have submitted 3 shows this evening and they all went through fine I am sorry to hear you guys been having issues submitting shows.

5 in 3 to go, It is still making me send them more than once but eventually they are going thru.

Just sent one in and it went through with no problem.

I had trouble tonight. I didn't think anyone would be in but I called Home Office anyway. Turns out that none of my recent updates had actually updated Pampered Partner. I had to do a manual update & then try to submit again. I finally got it to submit but unfortunately it was after 12:00.....12:07 to be exact. Because of that I think we just lost our career sales:cry::cry::cry: Is there any chance they will make an exception?

Stampaholic1961 said:
I had trouble tonight. I didn't think anyone would be in but I called Home Office anyway. Turns out that none of my recent updates had actually updated Pampered Partner. I had to do a manual update & then try to submit again. I finally got it to submit but unfortunately it was after 12:00.....12:07 to be exact. Because of that I think we just lost our career sales:cry::cry::cry: Is there any chance they will make an exception?

So, how do you know it didn't update? I'm a little confused now. If I get a check mark next to the show in Pampered Partner Plus, that means it went through, right?

dancedivine said:
So, how do you know it didn't update? I'm a little confused now. If I get a check mark next to the show in Pampered Partner Plus, that means it went through, right?

I talked to Tech Support & they had me look in Pampered Partner to see what version I was running. As soon as I gave her the number she said that was the problem. Then she told me how to update it manually.

You are right, if there is a check mark, it was submitted successfully.

What should I do if I am having trouble submitting my show?

If you are having trouble submitting your show, the first step is to check your internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable connection before attempting to submit again.

Why am I getting an error message when trying to submit my show?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there is a technical issue on our end, in which case you can try submitting again later. It's also possible that there is missing or incorrect information on your show submission form. Double check all the required fields and make sure they are filled out correctly.

Can I submit my show using a different method?

Yes, if you are having trouble submitting online, you can also submit your show through our customer service hotline. Just have all your show information ready and a representative will assist you in submitting.

What should I do if I accidentally submitted my show multiple times?

Please contact our customer service hotline and inform them of the multiple submissions. They will be able to assist you in removing any duplicate submissions.

How long does it take for my show to be processed after submission?

It typically takes 1-2 business days for your show to be processed and added to our system. If you do not receive a confirmation email within this time frame, please contact our customer service hotline for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pc ri lisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih