• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Training & P3 for Dial-Up Users?

It sounds like it would be difficult to take the online training courses or download the mp3s on dial-up. However, it would not be too difficult to save the courses or mp3s to a flash drive and then take them home and put them on the computer.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have a couple of recruit leads, that I know live in the country and have dial-up internet. Someone had mentioned that it was 'sporadic' or not very good- the service they have.

I was wondering- those of you who use Dial-up....how difficult is it (or did you even try) to take the Online Training Center classes or download the MP3 from the audio trainings.... or how long it takes for you to manage P3 (submitting shows, downloading data/updates, etc)?

Bobbi - I know Rae has dial-up...but I think she has a show this evening, so it may be a while before she posts. :)

One of my team members has dial up at home--the Online Training Center basically does not work for her.

I had dial up for the first year and a half of my business. The on-line training classes and MP3 downloads are a joke for dial up users. What takes us minutes, takes dial up hours! I went to a friends house for all on-line classes and downloads.

For the PP3 upgrades that take us 5 - 10 minutes, it is an all day event. So if she/he does not have a laptop that they can take somewhere to big downloads, I believe they can take a flash drive and save the download to it off someone else's internet, take the flash drive home and put it on their computer.

If they do decide to do large upgrades to pp3 on their dial up, suggest they do the 'save' option first then the run. That way, if it doesn't take for some reason, they have it saved already. Just speaking from experience. :)

Submitting shows never seemed to take that long. About the same amount of time as it takes to do most normal things on dial up.

Thanks Charity...good to know. It's what I expected. My parents have dial-up, and I know it about kills me to work from their house (I'm used to Business-class broadband...so can you imagine?! I'm faster than regular cable-internet.) I think I could probably help any recruits get around the MP3 classes by burning them to CD. I already have them downloaded- or if they provide a flash drive (which are CHEAP), I could just copy them to their drive and give it back to them. But the Online Training courses from PC directly- not so sure. We'll see. Guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. :DThanks for the details.

What is Online Training?

Online Training is a virtual learning platform that allows you to access Pampered Chef training materials and resources from any internet-connected device.

What is P3 for Dial-Up Users?

P3 for Dial-Up Users is a specialized version of our Online Training platform that is designed to work efficiently for those with slower internet connections, such as dial-up users.

How do I access Online Training?

You can access Online Training by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Training" tab. From there, you can access a variety of training materials and resources.

Can I access Online Training on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access Online Training on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app from the App Store or Google Play Store. You can then log in with your Pampered Chef account to access training materials on-the-go.

Do I need a high-speed internet connection to use Online Training?

No, you can use P3 for Dial-Up Users to access Online Training even with a slower internet connection. However, we do recommend using a high-speed internet connection for the best experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann