• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MP3 files from Consultant's Corner

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
I'm fairly new to saving mp3 files. I can do it through online services and ones that are sent to me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to save files from the Online Training Center of Consultant's Corner.

I use the latest version of Firefox. When I click on the link I have a tab open with RealPlayer and it plays the file. I get a tab that allows me to "download this clip". I do that and it shows it in my download center but just reads "waiting". It never downloads it.

Is there something I am supposed to be doing? How do I save this so I can listen to it later?

Please help! :)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I just put my pointer on the link - then right-click my mouse. Select "Save Link As" and then save it on my computer that way. I don't actually click on the link so that it starts playing (mine loads automatically in another Firefox tab).

Not sure if that's what you need, but that's how I have done it. I then can load it on my computer like any MP3 or open it into iTunes.

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
I just put my pointer on the link - then right-click my mouse. Select "Save Link As" and then save it on my computer that way. I don't actually click on the link so that it starts playing (mine loads automatically in another Firefox tab).

Not sure if that's what you need, but that's how I have done it. I then can load it on my computer like any MP3 or open it into iTunes.

THANK YOU!! I feel so stupid but at least it is currently downloading. :blushing:

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
thought I heard CC did not like firefox?

Merrill's site frequently has a problem with Firefox, but CC is fine with it.

Semi-rant: CC had better be good with Firefox or Safari, because if CC were IE-only, then the Mac users who are finally happy because of the Mac version of P3 would be out of luck for CC. IE hasn't been updated for the Mac in 6-8 years.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Maybe it's my Mac version of Firefox then- because I haven't had any trouble on CC or on Merrill's sites. *knock on wood!!*

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
You shouldn't have any problems on CC. And I haven't had consistent problems with the Mac version of Firefox on Merrill, just intermittent. Come to think of it, most of those were when I was using Firefox on Windows from work.