• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner

In summary, when you click on the link to the RealPlayer file, you are taken to a tab with the RealPlayer program. You can download the file or open it in iTunes.
darlinclem
Gold Member
I'm fairly new to saving mp3 files. I can do it through online services and ones that are sent to me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to save files from the Online Training Center of Consultant's Corner.

I use the latest version of Firefox. When I click on the link I have a tab open with RealPlayer and it plays the file. I get a tab that allows me to "download this clip". I do that and it shows it in my download center but just reads "waiting". It never downloads it.

Is there something I am supposed to be doing? How do I save this so I can listen to it later?

Please help! :)

I just put my pointer on the link - then right-click my mouse. Select "Save Link As" and then save it on my computer that way. I don't actually click on the link so that it starts playing (mine loads automatically in another Firefox tab).Not sure if that's what you need, but that's how I have done it. I then can load it on my computer like any MP3 or open it into iTunes.

thought I heard CC did not like firefox?

esavvymom said:
I just put my pointer on the link - then right-click my mouse. Select "Save Link As" and then save it on my computer that way. I don't actually click on the link so that it starts playing (mine loads automatically in another Firefox tab).

Not sure if that's what you need, but that's how I have done it. I then can load it on my computer like any MP3 or open it into iTunes.

THANK YOU!! I feel so stupid but at least it is currently downloading. :blushing:

etteluap70PC said:

I've never had a problem and it's all I use....

etteluap70PC said:
Merrill's site frequently has a problem with Firefox, but CC is fine with it.Semi-rant: CC had better be good with Firefox or Safari, because if CC were IE-only, then the Mac users who are finally happy because of the Mac version of P3 would be out of luck for CC. IE hasn't been updated for the Mac in 6-8 years.

Maybe it's my Mac version of Firefox then- because I haven't had any trouble on CC or on Merrill's sites. *knock on wood!!*

You shouldn't have any problems on CC. And I haven't had consistent problems with the Mac version of Firefox on Merrill, just intermittent. Come to think of it, most of those were when I was using Firefox on Windows from work.

1. What is "Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner"?

"Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where consultants can access and download audio files of training and informational materials.

2. How do I access "Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner"?

To access "Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner", log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Consultant's Corner" tab and select "Mp3 Files" from the dropdown menu.

3. Can I download the mp3 files onto my phone or other devices?

Yes, you can download the mp3 files from "Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner" onto any device that supports mp3 files. This includes smartphones, tablets, and computers.

4. Is there a cost to access "Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner"?

No, there is no additional cost to access "Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner". It is included as a resource for all Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Are there new mp3 files added regularly?

Yes, new mp3 files are added regularly to "Mp3 Files From Consultant's Corner". Pampered Chef is constantly updating and providing new training and informational materials for consultants to help them grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom