• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Audio Mp3S Available Online From Leadership 2009

In summary, Leadership 2009 is an annual conference organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders, providing education, training, and networking opportunities. The audio MP3s available online are recordings of the sessions and workshops from the conference, accessible through the Pampered Chef website with a consultant account. They are free to download for active consultants and cover various topics related to growing a successful business, but should not be shared with non-consultants.
esavvymom
Staff member
The audio MP3s from the Leadership 2009 conference are now available on the Consultant's Corner- Online Training Center under "Resources".

These are great to download to your computer, or MP3 device/Ipod, or burn to a CD for the car. :) (or just listen to on your computer).

Thanks for the heads up. I love downloading these to my Ipod to listen to! I just got a new 120G Ipod so I have plenty of room!

pampchefrhondab said:
Thanks for the heads up. I love downloading these to my Ipod to listen to! I just got a new 120G Ipod so I have plenty of room!

Wow! That's alot of space! I have a 32 G and have tons of these training MP3s on mine...and haven't even scratched the surface (plus I have videos and music and tons of other stories/seminars).

Yeah, for the price I figured I would just get the 120. I actually haven't found the classic in a smaller for a while. Maybe online, but not in stores. I had a 10% off coupon for Target so I got it almost as cheap as a Nano w/a lot less storage. Although the Nano's are a nice size. I had an old Nano which I now gave to my husband.

I've put almost all my music CD's on it and have used almost 10G's.

I still haven't taken the time to load up many of my music CD's, but I just synced a few new Leadership MP3s, and noticed I only have 1.2 days worth of audio files in my Pampered Chef training folder :D It would take me that long to listen to them all end to end!! Too funny.I'm a training junky! Now to put it all into practice....just watch out!! :)

1. What is Leadership 2009 and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

Leadership 2009 is an annual conference organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. It is a platform for education, training, and networking opportunities to help consultants grow their businesses. The audio MP3s available online are recordings of the sessions and workshops from the conference, which can be accessed by consultants who were unable to attend in person.

2. How can I access the audio MP3s from Leadership 2009?

The audio MP3s can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section. You will need to log in with your consultant account information to access the files. If you do not have an account, you can create one by contacting your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

3. Are the audio MP3s from Leadership 2009 free to download?

Yes, the audio MP3s are available for free download to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, they are only available for a limited time, so it is recommended to download them as soon as possible after the conference.

4. Can I share the audio MP3s with non-Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the audio MP3s from Leadership 2009 are only available for active Pampered Chef consultants and should not be shared with non-consultants. This is to protect the valuable information and training provided at the conference and to maintain the exclusivity of the resources for consultants.

5. What topics are covered in the audio MP3s from Leadership 2009?

The audio MP3s cover a wide range of topics related to growing a successful Pampered Chef business. Some of the topics include sales techniques, marketing strategies, team building, and product knowledge. There are also sessions specifically tailored for leaders, such as managing a team and leadership development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • esavvymom