• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Co-Hosted Shows in PP: Tips and Tricks for Balancing Orders

In summary, when co-hosting a show with another consultant, it is important to communicate and decide on a plan for handling orders. If there is a discrepancy in orders, check with the other consultant and reach out to the support team if needed. To ensure accuracy, review the order summary before submitting and use the "Split Order" feature if necessary. Keep track of orders using the "Order Summary" and "Order Details" features. If a customer wants to return an item, they should contact the consultant who processed their order and communicate with each other throughout the process.
Sandibeach
Help!

I'm trying to submit a show via PP and there are 2 hosts. Both orders are entered in PP and when I go to balance, it tells me the Host order needs to be entered. This is not the first time I've done co-hosted shows and never had issues. Has anyone ever encountered this and how did you fix it. I was hoping to submit the show tonite, as I'm out of town tommorow. What's really weird is it doesn't keep the free value split each time I go into either hosts order, I have to retype the host free value of goods.

Tks

Is it possible you accidentally clicked co-host on both of the hosts names?

Yes it is, so I only click it on 1 name? Ahh... I'll try and see if that solves my problem.

tks so much!

I was doing the exact same thing the first couple of times I put in co-hosts.

It worked!! I must have spent an hour trying to tweak with the program, doing an update, etc.

Thanks! I won't make that mistake again, trying to transmit now, but I think something's wrong on the end, it keeps timing out on me... but at least I was able to balance off my show!!

Tks for your help!:)

1. How do I handle multiple orders from a co-hosted show?

When hosting a show with another consultant, it is important to communicate with each other and decide who will be responsible for which orders. You can either split the orders evenly or have one consultant handle all the orders while the other focuses on hosting duties.

2. What do I do if there is a discrepancy in the orders from a co-hosted show?

If there is a discrepancy in the orders, it is important to first check with the other consultant to see if they made any changes or adjustments. If the issue cannot be resolved between the two of you, reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

3. How do I ensure that all orders are processed correctly?

To ensure that all orders are processed correctly, make sure to review the order summary before submitting it. Double-check the items, quantities, and shipping information to ensure accuracy. You can also use the "Split Order" feature to allocate specific items to each consultant.

4. How can I keep track of the orders from a co-hosted show?

You can keep track of the orders from a co-hosted show by using the "Order Summary" and "Order Details" features. These allow you to view and manage the orders from the show, including tracking the status of each order and any changes made.

5. What happens if a customer wants to return an item from a co-hosted show?

If a customer wants to return an item from a co-hosted show, they should contact the consultant who processed their order. If the consultant is unable to process the return, they should reach out to the other consultant or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. Make sure to communicate with each other and keep the customer informed throughout the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • MichelleT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CAPCnewbie