• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Sync Error: Missing Host/Co-Host Information - Troubleshooting Tips

In summary, "No Show Created From Pws" is a status given to a reservation or appointment that was booked through a third-party platform, such as a website or mobile app, but the person or group did not show up for their scheduled time. This status can be disputed by contacting the business or platform and may result in a fee depending on their policies. To avoid getting marked as a "No Show Created From Pws", it is important to cancel or reschedule your appointment in advance.
wcsis
I am getting an error message when synching PP with my website. It says that the show listed was not created due to missing Host or Co-Host information, check the website to make sure the contact was not deleted.

I have checked the info for the show several times, nothing is missing. It also states below the name/address show info 'this show was created in PP on Feb. 24'

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this problem? I also closed and reopened PP twice to see if that could be the issue.

I have never had this problem before.

Thanks in advance

Have you tried going to the help tab and updating from there. I had to do that recently :/

Have you called tech support??>????????

Make sure you have a first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number & full mailing address. If you are missing just ONE, it's not enough info to create the PWS show during the sync.

What is a "No Show Created From Pws"?

A "No Show Created From Pws" is a status given to a reservation or appointment that was booked through a third-party platform, such as a website or mobile app, but the person or group did not show up for their scheduled time.

Why did my reservation get marked as "No Show Created From Pws"?

Your reservation may have been marked as a "No Show Created From Pws" if you booked it through a third-party platform and did not show up for your scheduled time. This status helps the business keep track of missed appointments and manage their schedule.

Can I dispute a "No Show Created From Pws" status?

Yes, you can dispute a "No Show Created From Pws" status by contacting the business or platform where you made the reservation. They may have their own policies and procedures for handling disputes and rescheduling missed appointments.

Will I be charged for a "No Show Created From Pws" reservation?

It depends on the business or platform's policies. Some may charge a fee for missed appointments, while others may allow a certain number of no-shows before implementing a fee. It is important to read the terms and conditions of your reservation or contact the business for more information.

How can I avoid getting marked as a "No Show Created From Pws"?

To avoid getting marked as a "No Show Created From Pws", make sure to cancel or reschedule your appointment in advance if you are unable to make it. This allows the business to fill your slot with another customer and can help avoid any fees for missed appointments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Sandibeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • reesefamily5