• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the number on my decorator bottle set showing as a bar board in PP?

In summary, "pp and Decorator Bottles" are versatile containers that can be used for storing and dispensing liquids or powders, as well as for decorative purposes. They are dishwasher and freezer safe, but not recommended for use with hot liquids. Most "pp and Decorator Bottles" are also BPA-free.
ihavethetools
Anyone having trouble with the number on the decorator bottle set?
When I put #1585 in PP to order, it comes up as the Bar Board?????
Tech support has a 30 minute wait, and I don't have 30 minutes. And my director says they never answer email, which I sent them one a few hours ago. HELP!!!
Please

Kris

Run a product update, and if that doesn't work run a program update. Between the two it should work, mine did!

Thanks Gillian.
I at first tried to run the product update, and it said it couldn't find my connection. I have no idea why it does that, I tried several times before posting on here.
Then later that day I tried again out of desperation and voila! It did it! I didn't change anything, it just decided to work for me I guess.

So anywho, I got it updated and all is well.

thanks
Kris

Glad to help. I think sometimes computers decide to give us a break and just work!!

I had to do 4 product updates (right in a row) before I could enter the bottle set. How weird.I am glad it finally worked, though! I'm so glad that someone else started this thread, because I was freaking out when I couldn't enter my customer's order at my show tonight!

1. What are "pp and Decorator Bottles" used for?

"pp and Decorator Bottles" are used for storing and dispensing liquids or powders, such as oils, vinegars, and spices. They can also be used for decorative purposes, such as holding colorful drinks or displaying flowers.

2. Are "pp and Decorator Bottles" dishwasher safe?

Yes, most "pp and Decorator Bottles" are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product information or packaging for specific care instructions.

3. Can I use "pp and Decorator Bottles" in the freezer?

Yes, "pp and Decorator Bottles" are freezer safe and can be used to store liquids or foods in the freezer. However, it is important to leave enough room for expansion if the liquid or food freezes and expands.

4. Are "pp and Decorator Bottles" BPA-free?

Yes, most "pp and Decorator Bottles" are made from BPA-free materials. This means that they do not contain bisphenol A, a chemical commonly used in plastic products that has been linked to potential health risks.

5. Can I use "pp and Decorator Bottles" for hot liquids?

"pp and Decorator Bottles" are not recommended for use with hot liquids. The high temperature may cause the plastic to melt or warp, which can be a safety hazard. It is best to use these bottles for room temperature or cold liquids only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Chefgirl2