• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Dot Warning: Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Issue?

I just selected "Check for Updates" under the "Help" tab at the top of the screen...it downloaded the new update and the red dot on the food chopper went away.
mrssyvo
Is anyone else having this problem- On a show I need to close, I have a red dot next to the food chopper- it says this item is only available to hostess !! HUH!!!!! A consultant on my team has the same warning- She is trying to close her show, and she is calling tech support right now- I was curious if anyone else is having this problem?

Check to see if you've accidentally chosen the 60% off host special instead of the regular Food Chopper.

I am not having that issue, but double check your item # and make sure it reads 2585. Maybe you accidentally entered in or selected a host only special/discount.

raebates said:
Check to see if you've accidentally chosen the 60% off host special instead of the regular Food Chopper.

again - we are thinking with one brain.....:)

pamperedlinda said:
again - we are thinking with one brain.....:)

I reiterate: Be afraid, Linda. Be very afraid.

Now is the time for one of you to start screaming "get out of my head!" lol

P3 is reporting the same for me, also for the Food Chopper. And it only started doing that after the most recent update pushed through, so I think there's an error in the system somewhere. Not user error. :) I hope it gets resolved soon, since I'm supposed to submit this show tomorrow...

sk8rgrrl99 said:
Now is the time for one of you to start screaming "get out of my head!" lol

In my case her voice is simply drowned out by all of the others screaming for attention. :cool:

Rae - you are cracking me up today.

pamperedlinda said:
Rae - you are cracking me up today.

Comic relief is my purpose here on earth. It's nice to know I'm fulfilling my purpose.

I rec'd an email stating there was an issue w/P3 & the food chopper & they were trying to get it resolved.

I typed in the correct item number- It did happen after the update. UGHHHHH!! The consultant will qualify with the show once uploaded, but can not upload because it si a "red" error, even though it is not an error.

I had that problem earlier but the red dot did go away and I was able to submit (successfully) the show. Don't ask me why it went away. This p3 is a mystery to me.

I just selected "Check for Updates" under the "Help" tab at the top of the screen...it downloaded the new update and the red dot on the food chopper went away. Easy cheesey!

What is the Red Dot Warning and why am I seeing it?

The Red Dot Warning is a notification that appears on certain Pampered Chef products. It alerts you that there may be a safety concern with the product and advises you to discontinue use until further notice. This is a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of our customers.

How do I know if my product is affected by the Red Dot Warning?

If your product is affected by the Red Dot Warning, you will see a small red dot sticker on the packaging or directly on the product itself. This sticker will also have a warning message and instructions on what to do next.

What should I do if I have a product with the Red Dot Warning?

If you have a product with the Red Dot Warning, please discontinue use immediately and follow the instructions on the warning sticker. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Will I receive a replacement or refund for my product with the Red Dot Warning?

If your product is affected by the Red Dot Warning, we will work with you to provide a replacement or refund. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Is the Red Dot Warning a recall?

No, the Red Dot Warning is not a recall. It is a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of our customers. We are actively working to resolve any safety concerns and will provide updates as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • chefjeanine