• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saying "Julienne Peeler" Has Red Dot - Not Available Yet?

In summary, a julienne peeler is a kitchen tool that slices vegetables into thin, matchstick-like strips using small serrated blades. The red dot on the julienne peeler indicates that it is currently not available for purchase and there is no exact date for when it will be back in stock. While the product is unavailable, customers can add their email to a waitlist or use alternative vegetable peelers or a sharp knife to create julienne strips.
ChefinHarmony
Isn't that thing off Stop sell? I can't get rid of that red dot in PP3! A customer wants to order it on a show and it's saying "Not Yet Available" It's always doing updates, but I still have that stupid red dot!! Could it be because my show date was prior to the Stop Sell being released? Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks!!
Joanne

Joanne, it may be the date. To get it the date has to be May 15th or after. Silly as it seems that may be the issue. Maybe change the date on PP3 and see what happens.

I just had a customer email me - she had tried to buy one from a wedding registry, and it wouldn't let her buy one that way either.....and that was directly from my website. I sent an email to HO, but I'll also try to call if I get a chance today to see what's up!

Related to Saying "Julienne Peeler" Has Red Dot - Not Available Yet?

1. What is a julienne peeler?

A julienne peeler is a kitchen tool used for slicing vegetables into thin, matchstick-like strips. It is similar to a regular vegetable peeler, but has small serrated blades that create thin strips instead of thin slices.

2. What does the red dot on the julienne peeler mean?

The red dot on our julienne peeler indicates that the product is currently not available for purchase. This could be due to high demand or production delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.

3. When will the julienne peeler be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when the julienne peeler will be back in stock. We are working diligently to restock this popular item as soon as possible. Please continue to check our website for updates.

4. Can I still order the julienne peeler even though it's not available?

No, unfortunately you cannot place an order for the julienne peeler while the red dot is showing. This means the product is not available for purchase at this time. We suggest adding your email to the product waitlist to be notified when it becomes available again.

5. Is there a similar product I can use instead of the julienne peeler?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetable peelers that can also create julienne strips. You can also use a sharp knife to manually cut the vegetables into thin strips. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the julienne peeler being out of stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76