• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Julienne Peeler Is Available Starting May15!

In summary, the julienne peeler will be available for sale starting May 15th, with orders only being dated May 15th or later. This news was met with excitement and relief by many, as some had already put stickers in 200 catalogs and were worried about the availability of the product. It was also mentioned that the peeler was not included in the New Consultant kit and will be available for half price on or after May 15th. Some had already received their peelers and were excited to use them at their next shows. Others were happy to have the product back in stock after being on stop sell. There was also discussion about whether those who had already purchased the spring product package would have to order and pay again
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Good news! The julienne peeler will be available to sell starting May 15th! Shows that we order them on must be dated May 15 or later.

Yippeee!! I was beginning to worry....

Hooray! I was starting to wonder what was up with that one.

Yeah, and I just put those stickers in 200 catalogs. lol

BethCooks4U said:

Me too...

But glad it's available again!!

BethCooks4U said:

Taht's why I didn't. I knew the second I did it would become available....gues I should have months ago though! :D

I never put them in the catties...never sold any of the old style, so I didn't think these would be too big of a seller either! I don't think ANYONE has asked me about these since changeover....

Glad they are going to go off stop sell, though!

KellyTheChef said:
I never put them in the catties...never sold any of the old style, so I didn't think these would be too big of a seller either! I don't think ANYONE has asked me about these since changeover....

Glad they are going to go off stop sell, though!

Maybe once we get them in our hot little hands and can actually use them, we will be able to sell them!

I thought these were included in the New Consultant kit. I signed up at the end of March and I remember the box said this item wasnt being shipped cause of a delay. My question is are they going to be sending it out for those consultants that got the new kits that originally included this item??? Hmmmm

These were on stop sell??? :p

Never sold any and never had anyone asking about them. LOL

I never put the stickers in my catalogs and never once had anyone try to purchase one. I guess it really is true, people buy what you use and bring to your shows.

Now the question is, at what level in sell-a-thon was this included? I don't remember if I earned it or not...

Here's my question...I bought the spring products package that it was supposed to be included in. It doesn't mention replacing those in the email we got. Will we have to order again and pay again?

So you all know, these are now available because I finally remembered to order the "Not available" stickers on my last supply order. I didn't have a chance to put them in any catalogs, but just ordering them was enough to kick fate in the patoot. :D

pampered nicole said:
Here's my question...I bought the spring products package that it was supposed to be included in. It doesn't mention replacing those in the email we got. Will we have to order again and pay again?
You didn't pay for it in the spring package. They removed it before the packages were available. Those that earned it will get their free peelers and everyone will be able to order one at half price on or after May 15 (#FN88 - write-in on supply order).

Ann: Thanks for ordering the stickers! Next time do it sooner, okay?

(and hold onto the ones you have for next time - lol)

BethCooks4U said:
how funny Beth, that is the only reason I clicked on this thread is to express my "happiness!":rolleyes: over the fact that I just put a bunch of stickers on my catalogs, and then within 1 hour, I checked my email and saw the announcement! grrr!:mad: :D Oh well, I am happy it's back because I don't like telling people things are not available! Nothing irritates me more than when I go to other home shows and look in their catalog and it says, "not available" or "sold out"! So, this is a good thing, even if I did waste about 25 minutes of my time!:rolleyes: ;) :p

Has anyone received their's yet? I thought I read that those that earned them would have them in time for when they were available.

I just saw a recipe that using it and I have a show this weekend.

I got mine last Friday.

Me too and I love it!!! Can't wait for my next show so I can show them how awesome it is!

I totally put the "not available" stickers in all my catalogs as well. I had a customer who wanted two of them, but I had to tell her the were 'not available', do you think it is valid to call her and see if she wants to order them now?

Cassie1037 said:
I totally put the "not available" stickers in all my catalogs as well. I had a customer who wanted two of them, but I had to tell her the were 'not available', do you think it is valid to call her and see if she wants to order them now?
Absolutely!! We all should have been making a list of everyone who said they wanted them. Call away! That's called customer care!

Is it pretty common for products to go off the catalogs and then back on just like that? It seemed like a short period of time to have came out with the spring line, then to pull the peelers, and now they are back on... how often does that happen?

Cassie1037 said:
Is it pretty common for products to go off the catalogs and then back on just like that? It seemed like a short period of time to have came out with the spring line, then to pull the peelers, and now they are back on... how often does that happen?
It's not very often, although it has happened about 3 times in the last 4 years (the Chillzanne lunch thingie, Woven Selections, and this). Usually it's due to quality issues from the supplier.

I'd much rather have them be unavailable than have to deal with a bunch of irate customers.

You got that one right!Do any of you remember the Woven Selections debockle?
They presented the Woven Slections at conference and they were really nice and sturdy but the ones the manufacturer sent for us to actually sell had flimsier handles and they unravled. I had about 30 of them that had to go back to PC and then we could not get replacements as they pulled them for almost a year. It was really bad!

pampered1224 said:
Do any of you remember the Woven Selections debockle?
They presented the Woven Slections at conference and they were really nice and sturdy but the ones the manufacturer sent for us to actually sell had flimsier handles and they unravled. I had about 30 of them that had to go back to PC and then we could not get replacements as they pulled them for almost a year. It was really bad!
Hmmm... I thought they pulled them after we got our samples but before they were sold to the customers? I guess I am remembering wrong.

I hated that we never got the chillzanne product they had at national conference one year. That looked cool but HO told me it would have been a nightmare. So glad that they got the jullienne peeler problem rectified finally!

I just tried to put the Jullienne peeler on my supply order and it's giving me one of those red dots by it. Has anyone else had a problem with it?

Never mind it worked this time.

I can't seem to update the Pampered Partner - old version - to add the julienne peeler

anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it. I have two customers who want it and I was going to submit the order today, I don't want to wait until Monday to call ho for help

Thanks

~

Try again. It worked for me. Do a program update and then a product update if the product update alone doesn't work.

Yes, I am using Pampered Partner not the new P3.

I have updated the program 3 times and it still doesn't show, I have tried to do a manual update but it won't give me anything but paper supply order category and that won't work.

I know don't

~

I figured it out

The show was dated May 12

I changed it for May 17 and it went through

Thanks for your help

~

GourmetGirl said:
Now the question is, at what level in sell-a-thon was this included? I don't remember if I earned it or not...
That's my question too and I'm getting ready to send in my supply order! Please help, Thanks!:)

MissChef said:
That's my question too and I'm getting ready to send in my supply order! Please help, Thanks!:)
If you earned it you should already have it. They shipped out on the 9th or 10th of May.

silly questionthis is probably an obvious question to some - but i forgot!!!! if you earned the first level of products - was the julienne peeler in that level? just curious if i should be expecting one? thanks!!

jcwarr said:
this is probably an obvious question to some - but i forgot!!!! if you earned the first level of products - was the julienne peeler in that level? just curious if i should be expecting one? thanks!!

Yes it was in it but I have not recieved mine yet and do not see that it has been shipped out. They were suppose to go out by March 9, they mus thave seen them throught the post office for them to be taking so long. And nothing is showing up on my Adjustment Screeb as being shipped.

BethCooks4U said:
If you earned it you should already have it. They shipped out on the 9th or 10th of May.

I earned it and do not have it. I am going to give it another day or so and then contact HO about it.

It was in LEVEL TWO and I earned Level One. HO said the email I got saying I would receive it was sent to me by mistake. Oh well, I used my serrated peeler this weekend to make my julienne slices anyway.

Sorry to have misinformed anyone!

Awww, bummer, Jennifer.

1. When will the julienne peeler be available for purchase?

The julienne peeler will be available to sell starting May 15th.

2. Can I order the julienne peeler before May 15th?

No, the julienne peeler will only be available for ordering on or after May 15th.

3. Is the May 15th date for ordering or delivery?

The May 15th date is for ordering. Delivery times may vary depending on location and shipping method.

4. Can I order the julienne peeler at a Pampered Chef party before May 15th?

No, the julienne peeler will only be available for ordering on or after May 15th, even at Pampered Chef parties.

5. Will the julienne peeler be available for purchase online?

Yes, the julienne peeler will be available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website on or after May 15th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sushimommy